1998 Lincoln Continental

Based on 209 Ratings for the 1998 - 2002 models.

Best I've ever owned

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "Great car overall"

"I've owned many cars and I found the Lincoln to be the best.I get great gas mileage for a large car and the comfort is excellent. I recommend it to everyone."

Better than all the foreign cars I've owned prior!

By on Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pros: "Solid, safe, luxurious, hot rod!"

Cons: "They don't make them anymore or I'd buy another!"

"I went from an Acura Integra Special Edition race car to this Lincoln Continental HOT ROD in 1999 when I was 39 years old and don't want to ever replace it! The wood trim and leather are still like new and my friends' cars still don't have some of the Continental's automatic features. This car is strong and fast and I feel really, really safe in it. Independent suspension is why they made limousines out of this model as you feel like you are floating over the road. I've never had a more quiet ride as this car is solid. The huge trunk is larger than the Town Car's trunk (swear I fit a folded futon mattress in it and closed the hood.) Dealership service and the relationship we made kept my car always running well with no surprises and a few freebies along the way, too! No accidents due to it's responsiveness because there have been close calls. Again . . . safe, reliable, luxurious, quiet--it doesn't get any better! 125,000 miles and counting!"

BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED

By on Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pros: "Performance, fun to drive, engine, style, comfort"

Cons: "Not a con that i know of - period"

This is showroom condition in a 13 year old car!!!!

"Amazing car - i have heard so many testimonials from former owners since i have had this car - guess i thought i would write one myself. First and foremost the 4.6L DOHC delivers performance like no other - i formerly had a Taurus and the smooth ride, acceleration, and handling in this car are amazing. Mine has 188k miles and shows absolutely no signs of letting up. Every single option still works like the day it came off the assembly line - this car is QUALITY - through and through. It is the smoothest ride I have ever driven - and i have owned a lot of cars. The only thing i have to refute is the specs say the mileage is 15/22 - that is complete hogwash - i have gotten 25 city and 30 highway since the day i got it - again, much more than my Taurus and twice then engine. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT - even my 3 kids love all of the conveniences it has (like personal lights for them in the back seat)."

This is showroom condition in a 13 year old car!!!!

This is What a Luxry Car should be

By on Saturday, July 28, 2007

"25 MPG Highway, and power,comfort and quality that is hard to beat. FWD gives good mobility even in snow. Has all the creature comforts. Can't imagine what you'd want that ford didn't do well here"

Best Car that I've Ever Owned!

By on Monday, December 30, 2013

Pros: "ride comfort, performance, fuel consumption"

Cons: "parking because of it's size, and egress"

"I'm the 3rd owner, but have not had any serious problems with the car. It rides very nice, has outstanding performance, is quiet and comfortable. A little hard to get out of, but inside, everything is in easy reach, and not difficult to find controls in the dark or awkward like most newer cars are. I just came back from a 3000 mile trip and got 25 mpg at an average of 70 to 80 mph. A great highway car, yet for daily use I still average about 21 mpg with a mix of highway & city driving."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lincoln Continental near Honolulu. See local deals