2009 Lexus SC Consumer Reviews

Replaced my BMW

By on Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"After having owned a BMW, a Jag, and various other vehicles, one might think I would find the SC 430 average, but far from it. It is the best car I have ever owned. I fell in love with the styling when I first saw it in 2001, and wanted one since then. I could talk all day about all the great features, but if you are really a automobile enthusist, you will want to know the week points. Before I criticize, I must say, I believe this is the best car value on the road today! The weak points. The rims are hideous. I replaced them with aftermarket. The back seats are only good for VERY limited use or small children. The spare? Isn't room for one if you want to use the trunk. The handling is a little soft in high speed cornering. That's it . . . I can't find anything else wrong with the car. Fair gas mileage. Great if you consider the high performance V8. Fast, convenient hardtop up and down. Great interior design and comfort. You won't find an overall better car unless you jump into the $200,000 plus range, and even there I would say it competes well!"

One of the best

By on Thursday, July 24, 2008

"Have owned this model Lexus for 18 months. Fabulous car! Replaced Jaguar XK8 (which I loved). The SC430 is a better car in all respects; planning on keeping this for a long time. Perfect weekend car yet can be used as a daily commuter if necessary. IMHO, same class and prestige as Mercedes SL for $20-30K less."

Worth the Money

By on Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"I was fortunate enough to find my SC as a Lexus Certified Used Vehicle, with low mileage and almost perfectly new condition. This only enhanced what is on its own merit a wonderful car; worth the investment. It rides as well as practically any high end sedan I have ever driven or ridden in. If you are looking to burn a lot of rubber then look elsewhere; however this car gives one all the speed that most of us would ever need. The top operation is awsome and awe-inspiring; pure genious. With the top down and at 70 MPH on all but the most rough pavement you can carry on a normal-voice-level conversation; all the while enjoying the sound system also. The sound system is the best I have ever experienced; absolutely no doubt in my mind. You can at the same time hear the highest highs and feel the bassest base; no sacrificing one for the other. This system is the first requirement in any next vehicle I purchase."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo...

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted