2009 Lexus SC Consumer Reviews

Life is good, this is the dessert

By on Sunday, April 16, 2017

Pros: "Smooth, fast, head turner"

"If youre like me youve admired this cars looks for a long time before you thought about purchasing it. Nothing can prepare you for the smoothness, power and attention you get while driving it. Forget what KBB says the value is, there will never be another car like this one. I feel like a celebrity every time I drive it. I go into the garage just to look at it. The design is timeless, and to think they stopped making this car in 2010. The perfect weekend or night out on the town vehicle. If youre thinking about buying this car, dont worry - it delivers."

Timeless Looker

By on Saturday, July 17, 2010

"This has been a great car - I bought it new in Feb of '02 and have 105k miles on it. Like most everyone else, I ditched the run flats and am much happier with the handling and ride. Bought the spare myself rather than the $1100 factory spare kit. It has held up exceptionally well. In 8 1/2 years, the only problem I had was the struts for the trunk lid failed at 70k miles. All the other parts, mechanicals and electronics are still going strong including the top quality leather, carpets and high grade plastic parts. Paint has held up very well too. Love the car here in southern California where I get a lot of top down motoring. Though I am an ex-BMW owner, I bought my wife a 2005 RX330 which we both adore as well. Lexus is it for us!"

Fantastic Convertible Hands Down

By on Friday, April 28, 2017

Pros: "Design, ride, comfort, luxury"

Cons: "None!"

"Fantastic vehicle with all of the Lexus luxury and reliability. The car is 14 years old and looks, operates and feels like it is right off the new car sales lot. I think this is the most amazing vehicle I have owned, so much so that I bought a second one so we could have two cars to take guests to the beach (since its a true 2 seater) - never have any problems except dead batteries from not driving the cars frequently enough (bought a trickle charger) They are truly beautiful cars, always turning heads and the quality was Uber high for these guys. Lexus used the finest materials and the team that designed them actually spent months in the Riviera and in Europe studying and perfecting the design and quality- and it REALLY shows. I have seen some reviews really criticizing these cars and I have no idea why- they have European looks, Japanese reliability and World Class Luxury. They are smooth quiet and move quickly when needed and I feel will be collectible in the not too distant future- they were the best Lexus made and have stood the test of time to prove it."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo...

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted