2008 Lexus SC

9.6

Based on 139 Ratings for the 2002 - 2010 models.

9.8/10
    9.8/10

Life is good, this is the dessert

By on Sunday, April 16, 2017

Pros: "Smooth, fast, head turner"

"If youre like me youve admired this cars looks for a long time before you thought about purchasing it. Nothing can prepare you for the smoothness, power and attention you get while driving it. Forget what KBB says the value is, there will never be another car like this one. I feel like a celebrity every time I drive it. I go into the garage just to look at it. The design is timeless, and to think they stopped making this car in 2010. The perfect weekend or night out on the town vehicle. If youre thinking about buying this car, dont worry - it delivers."

Timeless Looker

By on Saturday, July 17, 2010

"This has been a great car - I bought it new in Feb of '02 and have 105k miles on it. Like most everyone else, I ditched the run flats and am much happier with the handling and ride. Bought the spare myself rather than the $1100 factory spare kit. It has held up exceptionally well. In 8 1/2 years, the only problem I had was the struts for the trunk lid failed at 70k miles. All the other parts, mechanicals and electronics are still going strong including the top quality leather, carpets and high grade plastic parts. Paint has held up very well too. Love the car here in southern California where I get a lot of top down motoring. Though I am an ex-BMW owner, I bought my wife a 2005 RX330 which we both adore as well. Lexus is it for us!"

By on Monday, April 21, 2008

"you get what you pay for. i know its a big ticket, but it is worth it. no auto has ever made me feel this good behind the wheel. if you have the cash, this is a dream car. get rid of the run flats, they STINK!"

Class & Reliability

By on Saturday, October 6, 2007

"I've had the car 18 months now. Not one single thing has gone wrong with it. Not one! Feels like a million bucks when I'm driving it. I really like this car."

my bucket list car

By on Sunday, January 8, 2017

Pros: "Looks are unique,comfort,HP, pleasure of driving"

Cons: "runflats,They don't make cars like this anymore"

"I have wanted this car since 2003. I said back then ,only car I would give up my 350z for. Found out I have CHF and decided it was time to find one. Located a 2002 with only 45000 miles and got a great deal. This car is in new condition. Everybody thinks it brand new and it drives like a dream (well the runflats are rough)Always have driven true sports cars , but at 59 ,this does everything I now need in a car(still have a 350z,miata, and an mr2)Great sound system,lots of gadgets for its time,enough HP and torque to be fun and the best part is you don't see a bunch of them on the road. Its a shame though they don't make a car like this anymore."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus SC near Honolulu. See local deals