"Just got the 2010 RX 350. Love the ride and how easy to handle in the turns. I also like the sleek interior and the sporty dash board. Overall I have no complaints except that sometimes it feels sluggish on hills but that may be because the car is less than 200 miles and I am not pushing it. Everything is designed to handle the car effortlesstly and for the price this car offers a lot."
Pros: "Comfortable ride. Levinson sound system OK."
Cons: "GUI is terrible. Interior materials are poor."
Likely to recommend this car? (1-10): 1
"This is the 5th RX I've owned and the 2015 model is a step backward. Problem areas:
1. Remote touch controller and overall user interface is a big step backward. The device is too sensitive to the touch. Trying to play music from your iPod is torture. Backup camera lacks guide lines on the screen. To many steps and too slow to do most functions. Graphics on the home screen are difficult to understand.
2. RES+ - New remote start (and other features) smartphone app just flat doesn't work.
3. No more full-size spare tire.
4. Ordered this car to get exactly the features wanted, and it took 3 1/2 months to arrive. That's just not acceptable in the 21st century.
5. Engine hasn't been updated in 8 years and the vehicle is now underpowered versus its competitors.
6. Levinson sound system is good - but not great like prior models."
"I bought a 2010 RX 450h and it has given me nothing but problems. The check engine light came on after 2000 miles only a month of driving. After it was "fixed" it left me stranded in a busy intersection. This car is cheaply made and is nothing like the 2002 GS that I traded in. Apparently quality is a thing of the past for Lexus. I will never buy another one."