ZIP code

2009 Lexus RX

Based on 558 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Great vehicle!

By on Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"I would have rated this vehicle all 5s except for two areas: 1) The navigation system is far too complicated. I use a free app on my iPhone to map routes, and 2) the seats are less comfortable than my husband's Toyota Tacoma's seats. It would have been nice to put a little more money in the comfort of the seats and a little less engineering (too many screens) in the Navi system."

Runs great Feels great

By on Sunday, December 13, 2009

"This is my 3rd Rx. I've had a Rx300, Rx330 and my 2007 Rx350. The improvements are always top notch and intuitive. The ride, service and Lexus experience is well worth it. The car always does what you ask of it. You can hardly hear it run at idle. The seats are very comfortable. You can drive for hours on end and never have a back ache. The service is pricey but they always get it right and treat you like #1.Try asking your local Ford dealer to return your vehicle washed and for a courtesy loaner? You get what you pay for and the Lexus is well worth it. I've had many auto's over the years but this is a great vehicle. Go and buy one."

By on Sunday, October 25, 2009

"I have owned my 2004 RX330 since January, 2004. Traded in an Infiniti, which drove like a truck. The RX is so comfortable, I love the large side-view mirrors. Have driven to North Carolina quite a number of times, and it handles beautifully and quietly. I am definitely treating myself to a 2010 RX, though I am not enamored of the new colors. I was told to forget the Navigation."

I love this car!

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"So far, this has been the best car I have ever owned. I am averaging 30 to 32 MPG and only have to fill up every 10 to 14 days, depending on how much I drive. You have to change your driving habits to maximize your mileage, but it's made me a better driver. Even though premium unleaded gas is recommended, I am using regular unleaded. There are more bells and whistles that I can play with, the comfort is amazing, and the service from the dealership is outstanding. I plan on keeping this car for a long as it runs."

Happy Owner for 1 Year

By on Thursday, April 3, 2008

"I bought this car for my wife for Christmas in 2007. We've been pretty happy with the purchase. Do not buy this car because you think you are going to save a ton of money on gas! Compared to the RX350 - we get an extra 4 or 5 miles per gallon. It will take a lot of miles to offset the $2000+ cost of the hybrid engine. Styling is average. Its nice - but nothing thats going to make you say "Wow!" when you get in. Performance is good - but there is a significant "clunk" when the electric motor shifts over to the gas engine. Also - I tried to park the vehicle by running it up on a curb at a local fair .... when I place both wheels against the curb - in an effort to get up - the electric motor doesn't have the power to do it - even with the pedal floored. You have to hit a curb with speed to get up on it. Small stupid thing - but it mattered at the time. Its not a vehicle you will take off road. The quality appears to be good so far - no issues - but I would expect that from a $50K vehicle. Overall we are happy with the purchase. We don't have any major issues. We had a flat recently - and it was nice to have a full size spare - mounted on an extra alloy rim - not an ugly steel rim like on most cars. You can't tell the spare is on the vehicle. A nice touch."