2009 Lexus RX

Based on 560 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Fabulous Automobile

By on Monday, October 13, 2008

"I have always driven SUV's until the last car which was my 1st lexus. I loved the lexus service and features, but the CAR was not for me. I am a SUV girl. I bought the RX400h and it is by far the best SUV I have ever owned. Lexus service is fantastic and I will stay loyal to them. The 400h is peppy and fun to drive. The engine whispers and the interior is very comfortable. I love the navigation and the rear camera. Great Job LExus!!"

The best SUV I have ever owned

By on Saturday, October 11, 2008

"Thanks to Lexus RX 350... which we have owned for about a year now. This RX 350 is number one luxury truck. We love it and continue to buy Lexus model if we decide to switch to another car or truck. Eventhough, it is a little expensive compare to Toyota nowadays. I think RX wants to beat Toyota, then RX needs to lower the price a little bit, because the Highlander from Toyota new model, is so great... Great car too."

Good quality

By on Friday, September 12, 2008

"This is my second Lexus and I've had it for 2 years. Great on gas give's fantistic ride. No mechanical problems. Would buy another lexus without a second thought."

The Best

By on Friday, September 5, 2008

"This is my third RX and they are the best Luxury SUV. They also give the best gas mileage of any with similar horsepower. They keep improving them every year"

Best vehicle I have owned

By on Tuesday, July 1, 2008

"One of the smoothest and refined vehicles I have owned. Powerful but is great on gas mileage with 27mpg combined city and highway. Nice decompression chamber after work and driving home. Hybrid technology teaches you how to drive properly and savings on gas is amazing. I love the fact the AC is ice cold when the engine is off any time you let off the gas pedal. The car can coast forever it seems. Love the regenerative feature of coasting and braking basically giving you back gas as you drive. Navigation should never be locked out but the touch screen is the best way to go for onboard navigation systems. Plenty of storage, passenger space and cargo room. Fit and finish is typical excellent Lexus. Will keep this vehicle for a long time. Drive and handling is better than RX 350 along with better sound insulation."