2008 Lexus RX

Based on 560 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Best Value for Money

By on Thursday, August 9, 2007

"This car is great. I hasn't had any mechenical defects at all and the car has 15,000 miles on it."

Great car

By on Saturday, August 4, 2007

"I owned a 1999 RX300 and I wrecked it last August when I bought the RX330. It is a great car and Lexus provides excellent value and service. I highly recommend the car to anyone."

Best birthday purchase

By on Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, agility, and safety"

Cons: "Gas"

"I'd been in the market for another SUV for almost a year now. I recently sold a Subaru. My RX 350 is preowned. After two months of ownership, I find that it offers a smooth ride, a great view of the road, and simple ease with maneuvering. I am very happy with this purchase and I cannot see myself going back to any other brand!"

Above Ave Mid Size SUV

By on Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pros: "smooth driver"

Cons: "ignition coil replacement - costly."

"Overall RX350 has been great to drive. known issues (buyer beware) AFS light blinking, Ignition coils failing. Front ones easy to replace yourself. Rear ones will cost you $800 (Do rear {3} all at once. Rear Power Trunk struggles to work in the winter time."

Best SUV on the market PERIOD!

By on Thursday, October 28, 2010

"We purchased our 2007 RX350 in April of 2008 as a demo model that our dealership was using as a loaner car. It is certified pre-owned to 3 years 100K miles. We have about 65,000 miles on it now and have driven it 35,000 miles since we have owned it. We have taken this car everywhere, from trips to Tahoe in the winter, to roadtrips to LA (from SF where we live) 3 - 4 times and we even drove to Salt Lake City (1,000mile+ round trip) for a wedding. I can truly say that this car is worth every penny we paid for it. It is roomy for a family of 4. Plenty of cargo room. Also comes with roof rack standard that is easy to work with. Our's came with the 2009 Navigation CD which has never let us down. However, just the other day I was in a newly developed area of town and did not see it on the map so maybe time for an upgrade. All-in-all this car is the most reliable, gas friendly, practical vehicle for a family with 2 kids. Yes, it will cost a little more than the Blazers or Envoys. But, you have to look at the Total Cost Of Ownership and resale value. We bought this car over 2 1/2 years ago for $33K and aside from normal service costs (oil changes and a 60K service (around $400 at the dealer)) the car has gvien us no issues (knock on wood) and I can sell it today for $28K. Not a bad investment as far as cars go in my book."

2004 Lexus RX-330

By on Friday, July 9, 2010

"We purchased this vehicle in 2003 and it has proved to be osne of the best cars we've ever owned. Suprisingly, this thing will go through 12" of snow and it's tractrion control is awsome even on really slippery surfaces. Quick, quiet, reliable. My wife looks great in it and loves it... Our 4th lexus and although some BMW owners might not like the smoth and quiet environment, it's reliability superceeds the need for speed. If you compare the X-5 dollar dor dollar, meaning tires, brakes, fluid changes, even an extra key the word VALUE jumps out at you. Value can be defined in this SUV... Only problemis after 7 years she's tired of it??? Looking at new one this fall."

Good Vehicle

By on Friday, December 11, 2009

"The SUV is great. The only complaint here is the lack of navigation changes during driving."

great mid size cross over

By on Saturday, October 17, 2009

"Battery failed @ 30 mos. in hot climate.- It runs good on regular gas vs. recommended premium by Lexus. Overall an excellent vehicle. Does well in snow with the AWD feature."

Never want another car.

By on Sunday, May 24, 2009

"The look, the dependability, the spectacular ride are all I ever want in a vehicle and more. This is my second Rx and I will keep chosing this vehicle until they don't exist any more. Lots of cool rides out there but I've never found a better overall package. Lexus offers great service experience too."

So Happy!

By on Monday, May 18, 2009

"I spent so much time trying to find a SUV that had everything I wanted. I drove over 20 different makes and models over 6 months. I could not be happier with my decision to buy the Lexus. It is the smoothest riding vehicle I've ever been in, with all of the features I want and need. It is fantastic and I can't wait to drive it every day!"