2006 Lexus RX

Based on 560 Ratings for the 2004 - 2009 models.

Great Value in Luxury

By on Thursday, March 11, 2010

"We have been very pleased with our 2005 RX330 AWD. 20-22mpg, only surprise was cost to get oil change at dealer ($55-$70). Replaced Michelin's at $900 (whew!) - great handling and ride. Never a problem."

A quality used SUV Pick

By on Friday, April 17, 2009

"My wife and I was searching for a new SUV, we looked at the 2009 Murano, Tribeca and Acura RDX - all with the luxuary packages. The average cost of each new was over $33,000 dollars. The RDX was too small, the Murano SL has visibility issues, not a true push button start and no ipod adapter. The Tribeca was a little noisy, but adequate with average looks at best. After all the frustration, we saw a used 2006 Lexus 330. After the test drive, it was love at first site. All the luxury features and size at $28K cost with only 29k miles. This SUV was superior to the brand new vehicles we looked at and you get the quality of a Lexus product and warranty - couldn't beat the deal. No ipod adapter, but we use the cassette adapter for idop and it works great. Go quality used, new SUV prices in this catagory are too high and the Lexus has features neither of the new SUVs we tested have: Adaptive head lights and knee airbag for the driver."

Best vehicle I have ever owned and driven.

By on Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, styling, efficiency, overall value."

Cons: "Better fuel economy would be desirable."

"Extremely reliable and practical vehicle for both commuting and travel. Lowest maintenance cost over 10 years of several I have previously owned and driven. Exceptional value-for-money, regardless of kilometers."

Best vehicle ever vs several decades of Mercedes.

By on Monday, March 10, 2014

Pros: "After 94,000 driving is fun and you feel secure."

Cons: "Absolutely none"

"After owning five Mercedes sedans including diesel models I became discouraged at the maintenance costs and reliability especially of the more recent diesel models. I purchased a Lexus for the first time and it was like walking from the dark out into the daylight. The RX 330 I bought has had reasonable maintenance costs and has been rock solid in all components of reliability. I view Mercedes vehicles as more stylish and elegant, but Lexus is far more value for the money."

I love this car!

By on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pros: "Style, reliability, value and smooth ride"

Cons: "Design of cockpit, floor mats"

"I like to keep my cars until the wheels fall off! I hesitated to buy (new) because of the price but in the long run, I came out ahead. Love the tightness, smooth ride, gas mileage and reliability. I got the first year body style and it still lookes fresh, still get compliments. I pulled a boat across country with no trouble. I haul dogs, stuff from Home Depot by day and take it out on the town at night! All I've done with it is change oil, tires and scheduled maintenance. The only things I'd change are the front passenger floor mats (not secure, bunch-up), the front dash is a little confusing (wipers, knobs, dials, settings require a degree from MIT, or am I just stupid?), and the arrangement of the cockpit could have been more efficient."