2011 Lexus LX

Based on 33 Ratings for the 2008 - 2018 models.

Reliable, Luxurious, Off Road Munster yet Poor MPG

By on Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Pros: "Off Road, Reliable, Luxurious, Safety Fetures,"

Cons: "MPG"

"I study this SUV and compared with Range Rover and Range Rover Sport. The most important aspect of and SUV for me is the reliability and off Road capability. I need to drive an SUV that would get anywhere if snow. There are many SUV options in the market but few with off road capabilities. For me was a hard decision to choose the LX over the Range Rover but I was looking a large SUV that I could keep for many years and be able to seat 8 people if needed. The LX is reliable and the depreciation is not as bad as Range Rover. I like all the technology and safety features that this SUV offers and of course the smooth ride . I bought the top of the line Atomic Silver with Cabernet seats an all the packages available. The MSRP was 99,679. A super charge Range Rover with the same equipment will cost at least 10,000.00 more with no 3 row seats. The range Rover will perform well but once you past CPO/warranty or extended warranty good luck. Range Rover is extremely expensive. The only way buying this vehicle will make sense is to be a Business Owner and use the ridiculous depreciation to offset your business taxes. I went to Land Rover and they felt offended because I was comparing Lexus to them. Extremely arrogant but When I told Lexus people what Land Rover Folks said the laugh because of Range Rover Reputation. There is no question who is the winner off MPG, off road and Luxury but based on Reliability I decided to stay with Lexus at this time. I recommend you to take your time and review a 100K car before purchasing."

LOVE IT!

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Traded a 530I for it to have something comfortable to ride in. It delivers! Only drawback is, it needs feeding on a very regular basis. Super good electronics and other goodies. Highly recommended!!"

BEST VEHICLE EVER

By on Sunday, July 25, 2010

"I HAVE OWED AMERICAN MADE VEHICLES, SUCH AS FORD AND LINCOLN. AND FOUND THEM TO BE FINE. BUT WHEN I DECIDED TO BUY A LEXUS I FOUND THIS VEHICLE TO BE WELL WORTH THE MONEY THAT I PAYED FOR IT."

This is a fantastic vehicle.

By on Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pros: "Lacks literally nothing in convenience."

"It's pricy and don't gripe about the fuel mileage. But as a master of the road it's simply the best vehicle I've ever owned. I've had 5 large domestic SUV's. They simply don't compare. The quiet smooth ride compares to that of an Audi A-8 which I've owned as well. It will "gadget" you to death which leads to it's plump owner's manual. It is truly a creature of comfort and style. It's price tag is hefty - but there's nothing that compares if you want a reliable, quiet, powerful SUV that is fully capable of off roading, but drives like the smoothest sedan you could find. Go ahead and spoil yourself."

Better than any other SUV on the Road

By on Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Also owned 2000 model LX470 this is better more luxury and best of the features than any other SUV on the Planet. What a fun to drive and 19 speaker 450 watts is amazing."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus LX near Honolulu. See local deals