2011 Lexus LX

Based on 33 Ratings for the 2008 - 2018 models.

All I Expected and More!!!

By on Friday, March 6, 2009

"Just traded my 2007 GX 470 for the 2009 LX 570. What a SUV!! Do not get me wrong, the GX is a great SUV(better than even the Lincoln Navigator) but my what a difference. I was reluctant at first because of the cost. I am so glad I decided on the new LX 570. Sorry for the Cadillac Esclade and Navigator. They just do not have what it takes. I owned a Navigator so I know the difference!! The LX 570 has everything a person could want and more!!! The features and ride are magnificent!!! Get one!!"

Very happy with this vehicle!

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable ride."

Cons: "Glad they improved DVD system to 2 screens!"

"Have been driving the LX for 3 years. Problem free. Expensive, but dependable."

Fantastic

By on Sunday, January 24, 2010

"This car is so amazing. I previously owned 1 Land Cruiser and 3 LX 470s over the past 20 or so years. This car, in just one year, has already surpassed all 4 of those cars in value, comfort, styling, and quality!"

Overpriced, gas-guzzling, clunky, dinosaur!

By on Friday, November 3, 2017

Pros: "Comfy seats"

Cons: "Way too many to list! See full review"

"One word to describe this SUV compared to others in its class would be: Overpriced. You are simply NOT getting anything worth its hefty tag of 100K! Lets start with what it is LACKING that SUVs 1/2 its price have.....NO Lane Assist, NO Panoramic Sunroof or Power Sunshade (manual only), NO Quiet Cabin (I clearly hear all road noise and the super irritating noise of the fans whenever the cooled/heated seats or cabin controls are on anything but low (no excuse for this CHEAP design), NO Touch Pad screens, NO Color Changing Ambient Lighting, NO Choice of Engines, NO Keypad for phone dialing, NO Easy Interface (I am very good with technology but this thing is a joke), NO Rear USB Ports, NO Digital Clock (only a hard-to-read analog one). In addition, it has poor leg room in third due to bad floor design, Poor Cargo Space due to poorly designed folding seats, and ready for this one???!???...it comes with a car starter, but you only get to use it for ONE YEAR before they force you to pay for their Lexus Enform App to keep it going! NO yearly 300 App = NO Starter!! The drive is so clunky and tipsy around turns that I would compare it to navigating a tall cinder block on lego wheels. Oh, and the split truck is actually a big pain b/c they forgot to add power to the lower hatch, so if you have something heavy in your arms, you have to set it on the ground to manually open the dang lower trunk first! The controls are in horrible spots (coffee cups will block the single USB port and phone cubby, and no other place for your phone. I have to constantly take my eyes off the road to try to navigate through the dinosaur limited options screen and buttons. Seriously, every question I have for Lexus on if there is something I might be missing, is met with a resounding NO! Unless you think it is ok to pay 100K for a vehicle that raises and lowers (no big deal since many other SUVs do this too), and youre OK with getting 10MPG b/c they didnt bother to improve consumption, then save yourself from this headache and buy something else. Anything else."

super luxury

By on Sunday, March 23, 2008

"This car is fantastic. it has a strong engine, and is very luxurious"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus LX near Honolulu. See local deals