2010 Lexus LX

Based on 32 Ratings for the 2008 - 2018 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Pros - Smooth but firm ride, comfortable

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Great trip car"

Cons: "No rear seat power connections?"

"Cons - cost"

Great vehicle. Not a flash in the pan.

By on Sunday, February 2, 2014

Pros: "High quality SUV"

Cons: "Low gas mileage"

"Extremely luxurious SUV. Every vehicle has its trade-offs. The main ones for the LX 570 are fuel efficiency and price. Those are off-set by a classy SUV with real off-road capability with unmatched reliability. I test drove the Range Rover but couldn't get over the well documented reliability concerns. The LX 570's fit and finish matches that of the Range Rover."

Awesome, beautiful, smooth.

By on Saturday, June 20, 2015

"This car is a pleasure to own and drive. We have enjoyed every minute in this car."

Great SUV

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pros: "Excellent SUV, Options, Ride"

Cons: "Gas Mileage, Price"

"Moved up to the LX 570 from a GX 460 with growing family. Great SUV so far. Great engine, quiet ride, luxurious interior. Our LX came with every option. The surround camera is a plus when parking this massive vehicle. Considered Mercedes GL but went with Lexus because of reliability and resale value. Third Row seat is terrible. Less trunk space with third row down and up than others in the class. Gas mileage sucks with premium fuel only. Oh yeah, and its pricey. However, if you can afford the vehicle you can afford the gas mileage."

Incredible SUV for the mountains

By on Monday, February 18, 2013

Pros: "rugged luxury"

Cons: "over-priced ??"

"My husband surprised me with a 570 for my Birthday. What a gift! It's the nicest car (SUV aside), I've ever driven. We live in Vail, CO most of the year and it's incredible in the snow as well as powerful and quiet while climbing the mountain passes on a dry road. I liked the body style of my 470 better, but 570 puts it to shame in every other way. Stephanie C."

Luxury, comfortable and powerful

By on Sunday, January 4, 2015

"This is my fourth Lexus. I own a Ferrari, Aston Martin, BMW and Mercedes but the Lexus LX 570 is the only one that has the perfect balance between power, comfort and luxury. The only thing that needs an urgent upgrade is the GPS!!"

Comfort Reliability Ability

By on Sunday, December 8, 2013

Pros: "plush comfort, quiet, capable and safe"

Cons: "premium gas and MPG."

"We bought our first LX in 2003, a 2004 model. I am now about to purchase our 2nd one, a 2014. we have the QX and Range Rover, and GL to consider but they all fall a bit short in my view. As for the firm frame and old school construct, let me say with the right tires I left an Audi three turns behind me on Franklin road going up to Highlands. Once you learn how to drive it the LX can be very agile."

By on Friday, September 19, 2008

"Out of this world,more electronic gizmos than the Death Star."

Excellent car never had a single reason to return

By on Saturday, November 23, 2013

Pros: "Great performance car"

Cons: "Would like more leg room in the 2 seat area"

"Great car Comfortable Responsive Maintain is almost nothing"

Overpriced, gas-guzzling, clunky, dinosaur!

By on Friday, November 3, 2017

Pros: "Comfy seats"

Cons: "Way too many to list! See full review"

"One word to describe this SUV compared to others in its class would be: Overpriced. You are simply NOT getting anything worth its hefty tag of 100K! Lets start with what it is LACKING that SUVs 1/2 its price have.....NO Lane Assist, NO Panoramic Sunroof or Power Sunshade (manual only), NO Quiet Cabin (I clearly hear all road noise and the super irritating noise of the fans whenever the cooled/heated seats or cabin controls are on anything but low (no excuse for this CHEAP design), NO Touch Pad screens, NO Color Changing Ambient Lighting, NO Choice of Engines, NO Keypad for phone dialing, NO Easy Interface (I am very good with technology but this thing is a joke), NO Rear USB Ports, NO Digital Clock (only a hard-to-read analog one). In addition, it has poor leg room in third due to bad floor design, Poor Cargo Space due to poorly designed folding seats, and ready for this one???!???...it comes with a car starter, but you only get to use it for ONE YEAR before they force you to pay for their Lexus Enform App to keep it going! NO yearly 300 App = NO Starter!! The drive is so clunky and tipsy around turns that I would compare it to navigating a tall cinder block on lego wheels. Oh, and the split truck is actually a big pain b/c they forgot to add power to the lower hatch, so if you have something heavy in your arms, you have to set it on the ground to manually open the dang lower trunk first! The controls are in horrible spots (coffee cups will block the single USB port and phone cubby, and no other place for your phone. I have to constantly take my eyes off the road to try to navigate through the dinosaur limited options screen and buttons. Seriously, every question I have for Lexus on if there is something I might be missing, is met with a resounding NO! Unless you think it is ok to pay 100K for a vehicle that raises and lowers (no big deal since many other SUVs do this too), and youre OK with getting 10MPG b/c they didnt bother to improve consumption, then save yourself from this headache and buy something else. Anything else."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus LX near Honolulu. See local deals