2009 Lexus LX

Based on 33 Ratings for the 2008 - 2018 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Reliable, Luxurious, Off Road Munster yet Poor MPG

By on Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Pros: "Off Road, Reliable, Luxurious, Safety Fetures,"

Cons: "MPG"

"I study this SUV and compared with Range Rover and Range Rover Sport. The most important aspect of and SUV for me is the reliability and off Road capability. I need to drive an SUV that would get anywhere if snow. There are many SUV options in the market but few with off road capabilities. For me was a hard decision to choose the LX over the Range Rover but I was looking a large SUV that I could keep for many years and be able to seat 8 people if needed. The LX is reliable and the depreciation is not as bad as Range Rover. I like all the technology and safety features that this SUV offers and of course the smooth ride . I bought the top of the line Atomic Silver with Cabernet seats an all the packages available. The MSRP was 99,679. A super charge Range Rover with the same equipment will cost at least 10,000.00 more with no 3 row seats. The range Rover will perform well but once you past CPO/warranty or extended warranty good luck. Range Rover is extremely expensive. The only way buying this vehicle will make sense is to be a Business Owner and use the ridiculous depreciation to offset your business taxes. I went to Land Rover and they felt offended because I was comparing Lexus to them. Extremely arrogant but When I told Lexus people what Land Rover Folks said the laugh because of Range Rover Reputation. There is no question who is the winner off MPG, off road and Luxury but based on Reliability I decided to stay with Lexus at this time. I recommend you to take your time and review a 100K car before purchasing."

LOVE IT!

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Traded a 530I for it to have something comfortable to ride in. It delivers! Only drawback is, it needs feeding on a very regular basis. Super good electronics and other goodies. Highly recommended!!"

BEST VEHICLE EVER

By on Sunday, July 25, 2010

"I HAVE OWED AMERICAN MADE VEHICLES, SUCH AS FORD AND LINCOLN. AND FOUND THEM TO BE FINE. BUT WHEN I DECIDED TO BUY A LEXUS I FOUND THIS VEHICLE TO BE WELL WORTH THE MONEY THAT I PAYED FOR IT."

This is a fantastic vehicle.

By on Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pros: "Lacks literally nothing in convenience."

"It's pricy and don't gripe about the fuel mileage. But as a master of the road it's simply the best vehicle I've ever owned. I've had 5 large domestic SUV's. They simply don't compare. The quiet smooth ride compares to that of an Audi A-8 which I've owned as well. It will "gadget" you to death which leads to it's plump owner's manual. It is truly a creature of comfort and style. It's price tag is hefty - but there's nothing that compares if you want a reliable, quiet, powerful SUV that is fully capable of off roading, but drives like the smoothest sedan you could find. Go ahead and spoil yourself."

Better than any other SUV on the Road

By on Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Also owned 2000 model LX470 this is better more luxury and best of the features than any other SUV on the Planet. What a fun to drive and 19 speaker 450 watts is amazing."

All I Expected and More!!!

By on Friday, March 6, 2009

"Just traded my 2007 GX 470 for the 2009 LX 570. What a SUV!! Do not get me wrong, the GX is a great SUV(better than even the Lincoln Navigator) but my what a difference. I was reluctant at first because of the cost. I am so glad I decided on the new LX 570. Sorry for the Cadillac Esclade and Navigator. They just do not have what it takes. I owned a Navigator so I know the difference!! The LX 570 has everything a person could want and more!!! The features and ride are magnificent!!! Get one!!"

Very happy with this vehicle!

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable ride."

Cons: "Glad they improved DVD system to 2 screens!"

"Have been driving the LX for 3 years. Problem free. Expensive, but dependable."

Fantastic

By on Sunday, January 24, 2010

"This car is so amazing. I previously owned 1 Land Cruiser and 3 LX 470s over the past 20 or so years. This car, in just one year, has already surpassed all 4 of those cars in value, comfort, styling, and quality!"

super luxury

By on Sunday, March 23, 2008

"This car is fantastic. it has a strong engine, and is very luxurious"

Overpriced, gas-guzzling, clunky, dinosaur!

By on Friday, November 3, 2017

Pros: "Comfy seats"

Cons: "Way too many to list! See full review"

"One word to describe this SUV compared to others in its class would be: Overpriced. You are simply NOT getting anything worth its hefty tag of 100K! Lets start with what it is LACKING that SUVs 1/2 its price have.....NO Lane Assist, NO Panoramic Sunroof or Power Sunshade (manual only), NO Quiet Cabin (I clearly hear all road noise and the super irritating noise of the fans whenever the cooled/heated seats or cabin controls are on anything but low (no excuse for this CHEAP design), NO Touch Pad screens, NO Color Changing Ambient Lighting, NO Choice of Engines, NO Keypad for phone dialing, NO Easy Interface (I am very good with technology but this thing is a joke), NO Rear USB Ports, NO Digital Clock (only a hard-to-read analog one). In addition, it has poor leg room in third due to bad floor design, Poor Cargo Space due to poorly designed folding seats, and ready for this one???!???...it comes with a car starter, but you only get to use it for ONE YEAR before they force you to pay for their Lexus Enform App to keep it going! NO yearly 300 App = NO Starter!! The drive is so clunky and tipsy around turns that I would compare it to navigating a tall cinder block on lego wheels. Oh, and the split truck is actually a big pain b/c they forgot to add power to the lower hatch, so if you have something heavy in your arms, you have to set it on the ground to manually open the dang lower trunk first! The controls are in horrible spots (coffee cups will block the single USB port and phone cubby, and no other place for your phone. I have to constantly take my eyes off the road to try to navigate through the dinosaur limited options screen and buttons. Seriously, every question I have for Lexus on if there is something I might be missing, is met with a resounding NO! Unless you think it is ok to pay 100K for a vehicle that raises and lowers (no big deal since many other SUVs do this too), and youre OK with getting 10MPG b/c they didnt bother to improve consumption, then save yourself from this headache and buy something else. Anything else."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus LX near Honolulu. See local deals