2003 Lexus LX

9.7

Based on 121 Ratings for the 1998 - 2007 models.

Great SUV

By on Sunday, August 28, 2016

Pros: "Stylish, timeless design, durable."

Cons: "AHC is the weak point on this SUV"

"Stylish, quiet, comfortable. Reliable for the first 9 years, issues with power steering and AHC after 130,000 miles transmission and drive train rock solid. Issues with power door locks and sound system speakers after 15 years. Not a fan of Active Hydraulic Control, prefer conventional suspension which is low maintenance and less expensive to repair."

True Great Luxury SUV

By on Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Bought it used in September 2007 from a previous owner. This SUV in my opinion is truly a great dependable and comfortable SUV. I have never had any problem with it so far. Wish the third row seat fall flat into floor."

Lexus Supporter

By on Monday, March 23, 2009

"I enjoy the ride from my Lexus LX 470 Sport. I feel safe with the daughter in the back seat. I would highly recommend this vehicle to families or just anyone who enjoys sporty comfort."

Great SUV

By on Friday, February 20, 2009

"A true luxury SUV. I love my 2006 LX-470. We have 2 kids and the vehicle offers plenty of room on trips to the mountains. Very smooth riding on and off road. Plenty of torque. Quite comfortable on long trips. No cons in my point of view. After owning Jeeps (Wrangler, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee) I can truly appreciate the off-road abilities of this vehicle while still offering the comforts of Lexus and reliability of a Toyota. GREAT vehicle!!!"

Unprecedented quality

By on Monday, February 9, 2009

"We bought the 1999 LX after driving the 1997 LX450 for 3 years. After 10 years of abuse from the elements in the Adirondacks, this thing has never quit. Sure, it might have a few dings on it from its off-road adventures, but the engine still sounds as good as the day it rolled off the assembly line. The only vehicle to surpass this in quality is the new LX570. Even so, I don't think we'll ever get rid of this one. It's been too good of a vehicle to toss in the scrap heap. Maybe we'll see how much further we can get past 240,000 miles. If you're thinking about buying one of these, go ahead and pull the trigger. You won't be disappointed."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus LX near Honolulu. See local deals