1996 Lexus LX

Based on 32 Ratings for the 1996 - 1997 models.

Long Lasting

By on Sunday, January 20, 2008

"As noted in other reviews, this car is will last you forever. Purchased it used in 2001 with 65000. Now it has 136K and is still running strong. It will out tow my friends Expedition. My wife was hit in this vehicle by a new GMC truck a few years ago...Lexus 1, truck 0. Did little to our LX450, but totaled the truck. This thing is a tank. The only downside is MPG...about 13 or 14 MPG with moderate driving."

Wish I could get another newer one!!!

By on Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Pros: "Big engine, RELIABLE, keeps running, FUN TO DRIVE."

Cons: "On the slower side of acceleration."

"My dad first bought this car for me on my 16th birthday, and im now almost 18. This car is so great. Anything from off roading, to steap hillsides, to LOTS of highway driving. I wish they made newer ones, I'd SO buy it! I've had no problems what-so-ever with the engine. I was though, unaware that the oil had to be changed every so miles... oops! Love this car so much!!"

TopGun

By on Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"The best! Class, style and rugged. I have the 6 cyl. I use the power button all the time, except on the highway. With my Valentine One, cruise.....Smooth riding with no road noise. Exceptional roadview and towing compacity. Michelin tires look great and are exceptional in the rain and San Antonio flood zones. Parts water like divine intervention. Water-tight! Plenty of room with fold-up rear seats. Very soft leather. Compliments from all, including Lexus mechanics. Great value!"

In Need Of more Power

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"This SUV feels heavy when trying to get up to speed, the engine sounds like it struggles. While there is a lot of room the SUV´s suspension is a little stiff. It´s reliable but has horrible gas consumption."

A solid SUV

By on Friday, March 14, 2008

"I've had the LX 450 for almost 10 years and love it . It does eat a lot of gas, but nothing like my new Tundra. The positives of this vehicle could go on. The only negatives I have would be lack of 'get-up and go' and the front cabin space is a bit tight. Outside of those two issues the LX450 is a great SUV!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus LX near Honolulu. See local deals