2010 Lexus LS

9.3

Based on 155 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

By on Saturday, March 8, 2008

Enough Already...

By on Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Pros: "acceleration, space, quality of surfaces"

Cons: "performance, quality oversights"

My Lexus LS460 - Loving it anyway

"This Lexus is smooth and pretty quiet on the road, but it certainly has its flaws. First of all, it idles louder than my BMW! Also, the driver door has an inordinate amount of wind noise between 35-80mph -- its almost unbearable for a high end luxury sedan. I took it to Lexus Service twice and these guys act like they cant hear a thing--I mean, come on! I must also acknowledge that this is not a very high performance machine like my 95 Mercedes or 07 BMW. In a straight line it will dust you, but if there is a curve ahead, youd better darn near come to a stop. And if its raining or wet pavement, forget about it...this car will scare you to death!! Its totally unstable on wet pavement and will slip and slide as if theres snow on the ground. Is this because of the new Michelin Pilot tires or is it a weight/stability flaw with the car? Listen, I love a lot of things about this car... I like the styling, the smooth acceleration, the size of the interior, the rear vanity mirrors, audio system, etc. all of that is nice. But to be honest, there are some oversights that I can only hope have been corrected in newer versions. But given my love for quality and my dislike for fraudulence, I find the LS460 to be missing the mark in areas where the high end market deserves better. I should be able to talk on the phone through the integrated system, and not have to leave the car running when I park to prevent the call from going mute. My BMW will allow me to continue talking even if the car is turned off. This is clearly a flaw... Lexus can take more lessons from BMW, Mercedes, even Chrysler (Daimler). Just telling it like it is."

My Lexus LS460 - Loving it anyway

By on Thursday, February 24, 2011

By on Monday, February 21, 2011

excellant condition

By on Monday, January 10, 2011

"ths car have been maintained and detailed to the fullest. it has luxury lexus chrome wheels and very low milage new tires. most of the driving has been in the phoenix area by my wife."