2006 Lexus LS

9.6

Based on 270 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

Great Car; Second one.

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"This is my second Lexus; the first a 1992 LS 400. I drove the 400 for 172,000 + miles with no problems. My present machine; a LS 430 is the replacement for my "old" Lexus. I sold the 400 to a cousin who was happy to pay the KBB "suggested private sellar price". I shall continue to own Lexus automobiles until I find a manufacture that can and does build a better machine. Beleive me when I say that I will not be holding my breath."

Excellent

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"I have owned an 02 LS 430 and upgraded to an 05 LS 430 simply to add more bells and whistles. These have been the absolute best vehicles I have ever owned. The ride and quitness have been unmeasureable and my wife will not drive any other vehicle. I am currently planning on buying her an 08 LS 460 but remain torn on whether I want to get rid of this vehicle. We LOVE it!!!!!"

Best I've had yet

By on Friday, February 1, 2008

"Bought a used LS430 last January and have had nothing but smooth riding ever since. I have had to do nothing but put it in for oil changes and that is exceptiional as compared to the BMW 7 series I used to own. I was always a BMW man but no longer. Love my Lexus!"

The Lexus Team "Gets It"

By on Tuesday, October 9, 2007

"2001 LS430 - my first Lexus, but NOT last. These guys really do get it! The LS430 combines unsurpassed quality, reliability and safety with performance (nearly 300HP), luxury, comfort, and covenience. IMO these cars exceed anything that's ever been done by other manufacturers in the world of automotive engineering. We have been SO impressed, my daughter's BMW has been replaced with a RX330 and my wife's Mercedes is about to get replaced by a Lexus too!"

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"I have owned 3 Lexus LS vehicles. They are very dependable a great value and I have honestly not had problems with either of the three vehicles. You will not regret buying this vehicle. Before purchasing my current car, I did a comparison between a comparable Mercedes, BMW 7 series and a Jaguar XJR. Though these vehicles have a more responsive and sporty ride, they lack in overall sustomer satisfaction and reliablillity. Compare any luxury vehicle to the LS and you will find that the Lexus customer reviews out rank all other luxury vehicles. IT IS NUMBER ONE!"