2005 Lexus LS

9.6

Based on 270 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

Excellent

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"I have owned an 02 LS 430 and upgraded to an 05 LS 430 simply to add more bells and whistles. These have been the absolute best vehicles I have ever owned. The ride and quitness have been unmeasureable and my wife will not drive any other vehicle. I am currently planning on buying her an 08 LS 460 but remain torn on whether I want to get rid of this vehicle. We LOVE it!!!!!"

Best I've had yet

By on Friday, February 1, 2008

"Bought a used LS430 last January and have had nothing but smooth riding ever since. I have had to do nothing but put it in for oil changes and that is exceptiional as compared to the BMW 7 series I used to own. I was always a BMW man but no longer. Love my Lexus!"

The Lexus Team "Gets It"

By on Tuesday, October 9, 2007

"2001 LS430 - my first Lexus, but NOT last. These guys really do get it! The LS430 combines unsurpassed quality, reliability and safety with performance (nearly 300HP), luxury, comfort, and covenience. IMO these cars exceed anything that's ever been done by other manufacturers in the world of automotive engineering. We have been SO impressed, my daughter's BMW has been replaced with a RX330 and my wife's Mercedes is about to get replaced by a Lexus too!"

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"I have owned 3 Lexus LS vehicles. They are very dependable a great value and I have honestly not had problems with either of the three vehicles. You will not regret buying this vehicle. Before purchasing my current car, I did a comparison between a comparable Mercedes, BMW 7 series and a Jaguar XJR. Though these vehicles have a more responsive and sporty ride, they lack in overall sustomer satisfaction and reliablillity. Compare any luxury vehicle to the LS and you will find that the Lexus customer reviews out rank all other luxury vehicles. IT IS NUMBER ONE!"

best car ever built.

By on Monday, December 23, 2013

"This is the best car I ever owned in my life ,the ride is like you're on a cloud , the response is immediate when you step on the trottle ,the sound system is like a concert hall, the rear passengers can recline their seats and relax by having a vibrating massage, the cruise control has a radar to tell you how far the car in front of you is ,the navigational system is superb, a voice would tell you how to get to your destination,it also has a ride control which makes the car handle like a race car. I bought my car new in 2004 and loved it since."