ZIP code

2005 Lexus LS

9.6

Based on 271 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

9.8/10

This is my first large luxury car and wow!

By on Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Pros: "Money well spent all way round."

Cons: "Can't think of a thing."

"Up to now I had always been either a sport or utility type of guy. I always thought what's the big deal on these huge, non responsive luxury rides? Well now I know. When you can glide down the highway, pass anything you want and not spill your coffee, why have I waited so long. Then I thought, you had better slow down for these ramps, but no problem there either! Add to all of this the custom luxury package, my headlights track, my cruise adapts, my seats remember me and cool or heat at will, and my Mark Levinson ROCKS! Of course I hate all the compliments received on my 8 year old car with the look, ride and dependability of coming off the showroom floor. I'm in love..."

BEST CAR & BEST VALUE IN ANY CAR I'VE OWNED!!!!

By on Friday, September 14, 2012

Pros: "safety, reliability, solid feel, good for 400k +!"

Cons: "wish it was sportier, drives like a Buick!"

"I bought this car used from a customer w/ 106,000 on it,& now it has 168,000. My wife has a '91 LS400 w/ 179,000 . They are just phenominal cars. With the miles on them, there are generally minor repairs that you would expect. I use Mobil 1 oil & change it every 10,000 & less than 1/2 a quart down. I wish it drove a little sportier. It does have a tight turning radius that amazes all my friends. I'm hooked on the 'top of the line from Lexus!' & don't forget the safety issue....I feel very safe in this car!"

Awesome

By on Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "None."

"157000 miles and still rides fantastic . Fast, quick, great ride, smooth, quiet, and still gets 25 mpg cruising at 80mph down interstate."

Best car I've ever owned!

By on Friday, November 25, 2011

"Total comfort; would love to have the latest model. Plan to purchase LS 460 within the next year. Will probably be a Lexus owner from now on. Nothing else seems appealing now that I have owned one for the past 7 years."

Mr best vehicle

By on Friday, January 8, 2010

"Bought it new and now 5 years old. A beautiful, functional, highly reliable vehicle. My dream car to date."

Exceptional Car

By on Friday, August 7, 2009

"I brought this car in 2007 as a CPO car. It had 37000 miles on it. As of August 2009 it now has 74000 miles. During this time I have only had to have the fluids changed, and regular oil changes. I replaced the tires with Michelin Primacy MV4s this month and the ride is amazing. I have had large BMWs in the past, and though this car is not a BMW, I treasure the reliability and dependability of my Lexus.I have no complaints at all. I would, though like to have a sportier ride when I desired. The Sport control button does not really act sporting when selected. I intend to buy a CPO LS460 when the first ones come off lease. Great car, smooth ride, dependable, with everything still working, all inside and outside panels fit tightly. Definitely a quality product."

Can't be beat

By on Saturday, February 14, 2009

"My 2002 LS430 is perfect. Summer or winter months she remains warm and reliable. Outside of regular maintenance there are zero problems. For a different feel, I do look at a 7 series BMW or a S Benz, or even a Lexus GS model - problem is, none are rated as high as the LS. Such a good problem to have!"

Awsome Car

By on Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"I have owned Mercedes, BMW, Corvettes just to name a few. This LS430 is by far the best riding and reliable and stylish car I have ever owned. I would recommend to anyone looking for the best."

By on Thursday, September 25, 2008

"THIS IS LIKE DRIVING YOUR LIVING ROOM COUCH, EXCEPT WITH THE SPORT PACKAGE YOU HAVE ALL THE FUN OF A SPORTS CAR. FUEL MILAGE IS GREAT (APPROX) 24 MPG AT HIGHWAY SPEEDS 75+ COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER CAR FOR LONG TRIPS AND A TRUNK THAT WILL CARRY A WHEELCHAIR PLUS LUGGAGE."

undisputed champion

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"Imagine finally finding a car that never breaksdown everymonth, dosen't spend endless time at the dealer and costing you tons of cash? A car that delivers 110% without even trying. No more worries that if i spend 80k on car its RV will be worth nothing in 3 years. And most of all quality, 8 years 200,000 miles and no problems just basic maintence. People listen up i had them all, and barnone, it is the best next time you consider buying a car lexus should be your first and only choice."