2005 Lexus LS

9.6

Based on 271 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

The Ultimate Ride!!!!!

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "Great ride comfortable, plush"

Cons: "NONE"

Black Gold.......Texas Tea

"This car is awesome!!! All aspects of it are pure luxury, elegance, and style. The ride is silky smooth, if you test drive it please pay attention to the speedometer. The cabin is so quiet, at 60 or 70 mph it does not feel like it. The suspension and handling are great for a 4 ton car, it cannot be compared to it's rivals....it is one of a kind. My reccomendation, drive it,buy it, love it!!! My best car EVER!"

Black Gold.......Texas Tea

2003 Lexus LS430

By on Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pros: "comfort, power, ride, dependability"

Cons: "maintenance cost at the dealer, snow tires a MUST"

"I bought this car used three years ago and drive about 60,000 miles per year. Besides some general maintenance, I have had no issues. This car still purrs and runs better than most new cars. I feel like I could drive it forever. I am not a super aggressive driver and usually get 26-28 MPG hwy out of this 290 h.p. V8! I put 389,000 miles on my last Lexus ('01 GS430) and plan to do the same with this one. Best car I've ever owned."

best vehicle on the planet!

By on Saturday, May 14, 2011

"Oh my goodness .... drive it and own it for three months and you will ALWAYS be a Lexus LS owner .... We get 21 MPG in town and 29 on the highway and she oozes luxury AND performance .... hit the gas ... she goes and goes fast ! Get the Levinson audio system and you have concert quality sound .... how Lexus built and sold this car better and less expensively than the S-Class or 7-Series is beyond me ... do not buy an LS if you ever want to switch to another brand because you will not!"

Great Car; Second one.

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"This is my second Lexus; the first a 1992 LS 400. I drove the 400 for 172,000 + miles with no problems. My present machine; a LS 430 is the replacement for my "old" Lexus. I sold the 400 to a cousin who was happy to pay the KBB "suggested private sellar price". I shall continue to own Lexus automobiles until I find a manufacture that can and does build a better machine. Beleive me when I say that I will not be holding my breath."

Excellent

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"I have owned an 02 LS 430 and upgraded to an 05 LS 430 simply to add more bells and whistles. These have been the absolute best vehicles I have ever owned. The ride and quitness have been unmeasureable and my wife will not drive any other vehicle. I am currently planning on buying her an 08 LS 460 but remain torn on whether I want to get rid of this vehicle. We LOVE it!!!!!"

Best I've had yet

By on Friday, February 1, 2008

"Bought a used LS430 last January and have had nothing but smooth riding ever since. I have had to do nothing but put it in for oil changes and that is exceptiional as compared to the BMW 7 series I used to own. I was always a BMW man but no longer. Love my Lexus!"

The Lexus Team "Gets It"

By on Tuesday, October 9, 2007

"2001 LS430 - my first Lexus, but NOT last. These guys really do get it! The LS430 combines unsurpassed quality, reliability and safety with performance (nearly 300HP), luxury, comfort, and covenience. IMO these cars exceed anything that's ever been done by other manufacturers in the world of automotive engineering. We have been SO impressed, my daughter's BMW has been replaced with a RX330 and my wife's Mercedes is about to get replaced by a Lexus too!"

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2007

"I have owned 3 Lexus LS vehicles. They are very dependable a great value and I have honestly not had problems with either of the three vehicles. You will not regret buying this vehicle. Before purchasing my current car, I did a comparison between a comparable Mercedes, BMW 7 series and a Jaguar XJR. Though these vehicles have a more responsive and sporty ride, they lack in overall sustomer satisfaction and reliablillity. Compare any luxury vehicle to the LS and you will find that the Lexus customer reviews out rank all other luxury vehicles. IT IS NUMBER ONE!"

best car ever built.

By on Monday, December 23, 2013

"This is the best car I ever owned in my life ,the ride is like you're on a cloud , the response is immediate when you step on the trottle ,the sound system is like a concert hall, the rear passengers can recline their seats and relax by having a vibrating massage, the cruise control has a radar to tell you how far the car in front of you is ,the navigational system is superb, a voice would tell you how to get to your destination,it also has a ride control which makes the car handle like a race car. I bought my car new in 2004 and loved it since."

My Best Luxury Car ever

By on Friday, August 16, 2013

Pros: "Great car for the money and value, low maint. cost"

Cons: "It is not as sleek looking as the new model."

"I must compliment the engineers and designers of this remarkable car. I have owned Mercedes car before and this car outperformed in all my expectations. I love this car and would keep it for a long long time. I had read the details of Consumer Reports before I bought this car in December 2000. It was rated as the best value for the money, best luxury car of the year and several more years. I can't say enough about this car and it is dream car for me!"