1994 Lexus LS

9.4

Based on 133 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

Best Vehicle I've ever owned

By on Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pros: "Very safe, Very reliable and a great value"

Cons: "the styling of the car could be better"

"I've owned this car for 17 years. I put a lot of miles on all of my cars but I keep them clean and well maintained. This car is undoubtedly the best car I've owned. It runs well and I've done very little in terms of maintenance beyond the normal preventive maintenance. When I bought the car it was the quietest car I had ever been in. Over the years I hear more creeks and interior noises but when I test drive other cars looking to replace my LS very few of them are as quiet. Now I'm curious how long it will go. I'm going to try for 500K miles. Great vehicle."

Incredible

By on Thursday, December 13, 2007

"My husband and I bought this car 5 years ago and it has been amazing. We have taken it across country 5 times and it has 280,000 miles on it and is still running great the only problem we have had has been a power steering fluid leak that didn't cost much to fix. I love it because I have two children and I feel safe driving them it. I will always own a lexus because of how much my family has been able to rely on it."

Bought New....Great Car

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "Great everyday transportation"

Cons: "I have been driving it for 20 yrs."

"I have driven this car for 20 yrs. Serviced at the dealer, and I have no complaints. Fit and finish still looks good."

Awesome Vehicle

By on Thursday, November 12, 2009

"I bought my 1992 Lexus LS 400 in 1995. Since then, I have had the best driving experience with the performance of this car that I've ever had. It now has 193,000 miles on it but still drives and rides great. After 14 years, I still love this car. I travel and drive nice new rental cars with the latest stuff but I can't see anything that would make me want to replace this 17 year old Lexus. I recently had my Lexus vinyl wrapped and now it looks brand new. I'm keeping it!"

Awesome Car

By on Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"I bought this car used for my son and took it to a mechanic. The mechanic was totally impressed since this car is a 1991, it has no leaks of any kind anywhere. It is in excellent condition all over. It drives and rides like a dream. It's appearance and style are all of that and more of a luxury car. We are totally happy with the car. Don't let the year model fool you of an awesome car to drive and ride in."

Better than a Sunfire

By on Friday, April 4, 2008

"This car is one of the best cars that I have ever driven. It has over 300k km on it and still drives like a new vehicle. This car has technology in it that new cars are just coming out with today. It has great pick up and has good fuel consumption. This is one great car!!!!! Only problems that have ever arose were a small exhaust leak and a little lifter knocking. Not bad for the km's on it though."

Truly the Best Vehicle Ever built

By on Saturday, February 16, 2008

"I've owned my car for over 4 years. I bought it with 130,000 miles and I was unsure how long it would last. It now has 261,000 and it still purrs like a kitten. I wouldn't be surprised if this vehicle went another 100,000. Hands down it's been the best vehicle I've ever owned. I will only buy Lexus from here on."

Without a doubt the most reliable car ever!

By on Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pros: "Quality build, reliability, comfort, solid feel"

Cons: "Leather seats age, air suspension issues"

"305,000 miles and still drives and behaves better than most cars with one third the mileage. Do not get me wrong. There isn't any car out there that can go this long without some maintenance and repairs along the way. However, with some TLC, most 1st gen LS400 can go as long as mine. The interior does not look dated or weird even 22 years after it first was driven off the dealer lot. A coworker of mine just bought a new 2013 Challenger and was gloating about its features like traction control, anti-lock brakes, heated seats, etc. I told him my car has that too.......since 1991! If you know how to spin wrenches and can find one of these, snag it ASAP! For about $1800 you can get luxury in a very beautiful package too! I cannot see myself buying another make or model ever again!"

Ecellent Auto

By on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

"Very depenable,Still like riding in the living room. GREATfor over 18 yrs old!!"

Very solid car built to last.

By on Friday, December 9, 2011

"I have had this car for 7 years now an couldn't ask for a more well put together vehicle. This car will probably be around for another 100,000 miles at least. The ride is so smooth it is hard to drive anything else without feeling like you are riding in a dump truck."