ZIP code

1994 Lexus LS

9.4

Based on 133 Ratings for the 1992 - 1994 models.

Best Vehicle I've ever owned

By on Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pros: "Very safe, Very reliable and a great value"

Cons: "the styling of the car could be better"

"I've owned this car for 17 years. I put a lot of miles on all of my cars but I keep them clean and well maintained. This car is undoubtedly the best car I've owned. It runs well and I've done very little in terms of maintenance beyond the normal preventive maintenance. When I bought the car it was the quietest car I had ever been in. Over the years I hear more creeks and interior noises but when I test drive other cars looking to replace my LS very few of them are as quiet. Now I'm curious how long it will go. I'm going to try for 500K miles. Great vehicle."

Incredible

By on Thursday, December 13, 2007

"My husband and I bought this car 5 years ago and it has been amazing. We have taken it across country 5 times and it has 280,000 miles on it and is still running great the only problem we have had has been a power steering fluid leak that didn't cost much to fix. I love it because I have two children and I feel safe driving them it. I will always own a lexus because of how much my family has been able to rely on it."

Bought New....Great Car

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "Great everyday transportation"

Cons: "I have been driving it for 20 yrs."

"I have driven this car for 20 yrs. Serviced at the dealer, and I have no complaints. Fit and finish still looks good."

Awesome Vehicle

By on Thursday, November 12, 2009

"I bought my 1992 Lexus LS 400 in 1995. Since then, I have had the best driving experience with the performance of this car that I've ever had. It now has 193,000 miles on it but still drives and rides great. After 14 years, I still love this car. I travel and drive nice new rental cars with the latest stuff but I can't see anything that would make me want to replace this 17 year old Lexus. I recently had my Lexus vinyl wrapped and now it looks brand new. I'm keeping it!"

Awesome Car

By on Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"I bought this car used for my son and took it to a mechanic. The mechanic was totally impressed since this car is a 1991, it has no leaks of any kind anywhere. It is in excellent condition all over. It drives and rides like a dream. It's appearance and style are all of that and more of a luxury car. We are totally happy with the car. Don't let the year model fool you of an awesome car to drive and ride in."