2010 Lexus HS

9.3

Based on 42 Ratings for the 2010 - 2012 models.

9.8/10

Back to the Drawing Board

By on Sunday, July 4, 2010

"Mpg OK, 30-33, back seats comfortable, sound system good, lots of amenities. Very difficult without back-up camera: beware. Don't buy one without it. Next to no trunk space, rides rough (also the rumble of gas engine going on and off) and noisy. Shouldn't even be called a Lexus. Driver seat has little leg room and cramped area for pedals: too close. Plastic bumpers and panels too low to curbs; already have $3500 of damage in first nine months. Wanted a green car; this one is a generation or two away from what Lexus wants. Already recalled for brakes, gas tank, coming up. My third and last Lexus, after two happy experiences with ES 300."

One Nice Hybrid

By on Monday, September 21, 2009

"Comfort, Handling, and User Friendly High Technology, provide for an optimal and pleasurable driving experience. The navigation system is state of the art and extremely intuitive. The remote touch "mouse like" controller that operates the nav system will make anyone who uses a computer feel at home. The menu system is simple and straightforward allowing easy access to navigation, audio, phone, and climate settings. The system provides a highly advanced "natural speech" voice recognition to operate many of the control functions. The car's four power settings work flawlessly and provide ample options for drivers who like to maximize their hybrid results to those who prefer to emphasize the "power" route with hightened acceleration and thrust.Handling is straightforward, controlled ,and predictable offering a very rewarding driving experience on both highways and local roads. If hybrid technology coupled with luxury and comfort is valued, the Lexus HS 250 delivers on all counts."

Economy with a badge.

By on Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pros: "Looks great drives nice and its a LEXUS at 35mpg"

Cons: "Not cheap but what is today."

"My car I traded in was a H2 gas was insane. My wife drives a G35 she fell in love with this car. It's fun to drive. I have the premium with tech package. It truly drives itself its not fast but it stays with the traffic. Rides smother then G35 and quitter. Try it you will like."

I love my HS

By on Monday, March 21, 2011

"Great gas mileage, but without having to sacrifice quality and style. I kind of think of it as my souped up Corolla, in a good way! I absolutely love the heads up display (part of technology package). I think it should be a mandatory feature in all cars because it makes it so much easier to stay aware of your speed. I drive slower, especially when I use eco-mode (which is all the time) because the car really doesn't have a lot of 'oommph' in eco-mode. I don't mind it, my husband hates it. (He likes V8s!) I also really like the mouse like device used to control the navi. It is much easier than a touch screen."

Awesome Vehicle

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

Pros: "Great technological features and comfortable ride"

Cons: "Price"

"I was able to drive from PHX to LA in one full tank. Fuel economy is wonderful. Drives much better, smoother and much more comfortable than the PRIUS. I can't believe it is compared to it because they are nothing alike. More horses and speed picks up really fast watch the odomoter so you don't get a ticket. I have the fully loaded version and the front camera is handier than you think. Have used it many times and avioded many accidents. The lane keep assist is great dirving at night after a long shift at work or if you are tired. Has an alarm that get's your attention. This is just an extraordinary vehicle for the price. Highly recommended."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus HS near Honolulu. See local deals