2010 Lexus GX

8.4

Based on 30 Ratings for the 2010 - 2017 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Loving my 2015 Lexus GX 460!

By on Sunday, March 12, 2017

Pros: "Top notch reliability and comfort! Great drive."

Cons: "Depreciation; navigation needs upgrading"

"Bought my 2015 Lexus GX 460 in 2015 certified pre-owned. Value I gave 8/10 because of the depreciation compared to what I paid for it! Car is paid off though! I car-shopped for an SUV for years. This vehicle has everything I want: reliability, navigation, dvd players, towing hitch, had low miles (11,200 when I bought it), etc. I actually LOVE the side opening door and am still learning my SUV. Cruise control is the best! Comfort is all that! I thank God everyday for my Lexus! Great choice for a Luxury SUV :-)"

Lexus GX wins vs Toyota Highlander Platinum Hybrid

By on Friday, April 29, 2016

Pros: "Park assist is awesome - no blind spots - LOVE"

Cons: "Could use better back cupholders"

I love this car. Highlander not so much.

"I purchased a 2016 brand new Toyota Highlander Limited Premium Hybrid and traded it for a Lexus GX in less than 3 weeks. If you like Lexus - a toyota is no substitute. I read this web site a lot when I was deciding which car to buy and ended up buying a Highlander because it had better ratings. The highlander was not for me. It had a huge blind spot the back headrest pushed your head forward too much and I could never get used to the height of the vehicle. I traded in the Highlander for a Lexus GX premium... I LOVE IT!!! The Lexus interior is way nicer, the stereo is great, the parking assist is awesome, the headlights are brighter, just - if you are deciding between the two - I would recommend Lexus... Such a great car - I get excited to drive it every day - the Toyota was great but not fun and the whole driving experience wasn't for me..."

I love this car. Highlander not so much.

Looks and performance too!

By on Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Pros: "What a ride!"

Cons: "Lacks sufficient storage areas"

"I love my GX 460. I sprang for the Sport Wheels on a Premium vehicle. Its a black beauty and I love the comfort. Our roads tend to be noisy here in the Seattle area, so the extra noise reduction was needed. She gets up and goes when I need her to, is great for clearance on the dirt and mud so prevalent here, and the real leather seats are perfectly comfortable. My only complaint is the price (beware of overpricing at the dealership)and there is not a lot of storage in the front driver area or in the rear seats, for sunglasses, paper and pens, etc. My Tundra was much better. Overall, I will drive this one until it is worn out - LOVE IT!"

Seriously under powered. Problems with trans shift

By on Friday, January 27, 2017

Pros: "nice ride for a truck"

Cons: "Poor driving experience, sloped floor in rear bad"

"I drive in the mountains and this truck does not have enough power to give a decent driving experience or tow anything. The slopped floor in the rear is a real problem. Contacted Lexus about my concerns with the power / shifting problem, they said it was preforming as designed. Will be trading ASAP"

As Always

By on Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pros: "QUALITY AND RELIABLE"

Cons: "NOTHING !!!!!!!!!"

"This is my second Lexus and as always!!!!!!, has been wonderful,smooth,responsive beautiful inside and out,great on the pavement and the most important characteristic!!!! of this car for me !! RELIABLE !!!!!!!!!.THE BEST QUALITY OF CARS!!!! L E X U S !!!!"

Awesome experience

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

Pros: "Great SUV for the price"

Cons: "No luggage room if 3rd row seats are unfolded."

All new GX 460

"Fantastic driving experience, very good control, so stable and smooth always, even above 80mi speed. Excellent interior and nice exterior too. Super technology and so reliable. I love this bold"

All new GX 460

Luxury Tank SUV

By on Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Pros: "Luxury SUV"

Cons: "fuel"

"Regardless of low reviews from experts, I give 10/10 on this car in terms of the price, comfort, and the quality. I bought this car with basic model for 49k. With this price range, I think I made a best choice. This is a nice Luxury "Tank" SUV."

Best vehicle ever!

By on Thursday, July 23, 2015

Pros: "Luxury and reliability"

Cons: "Premium gas"

"I currently own a 2004 Lexus GX460. I bought it brand new with only 16 miles and have NEVER had any issues with it and now have 150k miles on it. I love LOVE this car! Lexus cannot be beat in terms of luxury and reliability. Sadly, it is time to get a new car and my commute distance has changed so I need a more fuel efficient car. I am looking at a smaller SUV and the RX is a natural choice. However, I have done research on many other comparable models and want to make sure I cover my bases. I highly recommend this car and Lexus to anyone."

Capable, quiet, roomy, powerful highway cruiser

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pros: "Roomy, quiet...GREAT highway traveller"

Cons: "A 110v outlet up front would be nice"

"This car has performed brilliantly throughout its life with me. It is quite comfortable, roomy, and will swallow lots of my "stuff" for long trips. The V8 engine is a little underpowered, in my opinion, but pulls my 7500 lb 21 ft boat/trailer combo with ease. The fit and finish of the interior is excellent, and far better than Yukon Denali or Cadillac Escalade models similarly priced. The SUV still runs quietly...just as it did on day 1, even after 100,000 miles.Very pleased with this car and will probably replace it with another one just like it!"

serious lack of power, poor driving experience

By on Thursday, April 6, 2017

"driving this vehicle in the mountains is not fun. The 6 speed trans. up shifts too quickly and downshifts too slow. I wind up shifting by hand to keep the RPMs in the power range. Not what you expect from a 60 K suv. Also the sloped floor in the rear is more of a problem than you would think."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GX near Honolulu. See local deals