2013 Lexus GS

Based on 35 Ratings for the 2013 - 2016 models.

9.8/10

One of the most exciting cars I've ever driven.

By on Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pros: "Great price, easy maintenance"

Cons: "Bugs love the front end."

"Performance is excellent. The interior is situated to allow the driver access to almost everything they need. The interior is beautiful and luxurious. The exterior is sleek and awesome. I have the black one F Sport. When you hit the gas pedal the car moves/responds quickly. The maintenance plan is cheap in price. Oil changes every 10K Miles and fairly inexpensive. The car is worth the price. If there is one fault, its the front end. The design of the Lexus ensures bugs splat all over the front."

Better than the LS460

By on Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Pros: "Best headlights on the road. Quietest in class."

Cons: "No complaints."

"This is a very handsome car. Inside and out. Very quiet inside and certainly a very luxurious interior. The nav, audio, media and information systems work very well. There are no problems with voice commands and the nav system is very easy to set up and use. We had a 1999 GS300 and sold it with 178,000 miles gone by. It was the most reliable automobile I have ever driven. The new GS350 is a huge jump ahead. After driving and shopping the German cars, it was easy to pick Lexus again. More value and far superior reliability with the bonus of costing about $10,000 less made it a deal. And Lexus continues to set the standard for customer care and satisfaction. Last but not least: two 800 mile road trips resulted in over 30mpg at Interstate speeds. Incredible!"

Best buy between $50,000 to $60,000 in a Mid-Size

By on Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, fun to drive...for the price, it is value"

Cons: "Spills coffee when hammered - get a tall cup"

"1) Fit and Finish of interior and exterior is flawless 2) Primary options are excellent (Navigation esp.) 3) Performance is excellent to 60mph and 1/4 mile for AWD 4) Car is fun to drive, hugs the road, hugs the road 5) Backup camera and parking assist are outstanding 6) Economy is just average...all in this class are average 7) Quality of leather seats is excellent and comfortable 8) Dealer service is outstanding -- as it should be 9) I feel younger driving this -- a head turner, the car not me 10) I earned it...now it is time to keep people employed"

You will fall in love again

By on Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pros: "Engineering marvel..luxury...comfort..safety..."

Cons: "I have everything i need in my car"

"I have been a proud owner since July last year...I dont regret this one bit...I have seen a lot of folks who are very biased towards German cars but i do request you to take a test drive of the GS 350 F sport model before you decide on buying the car... My favorite features of the car.. 1) Pleasure to drive - Remarkable handling in all driving modes...Love the Sport modes ..The variable suspension kicks in and also the braking power is better with the sport modes..Feels very safe and sturdy always...also has a remarkably small turning radius compared to other cars in the league 2) Gorgeous interior....Luxurious leather interiors compared to a more plasticky feel in the Beamers and other German cars... 3) Decent mpg with for a 3.5 liter engine...I get an avg of 22 mpg with a lot of city driving... 4) Love the add on features like the dynamic radar cruise control...Car stops if the car ahead of you comes to a stop on the freeway... Lexus stand for luxury..comfort...and an awesome driving feel...its for car lovers of all kinds... Please test drive the GS 350 F sport before going for other cars in the same league which will cost you 20k more..."

Good, but I expected so much more

By on Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Pros: "Reliability"

Cons: "It's a rattle box with too much tire noise."

"This was my first Lexus, having driven Maximas since 1990. In fact I used to get a new one every five years. I stopped buying them because the quality went way down along with the resale value while the price kept going up. That said, I decided I would spring for a Lexus. First I liked the styling until I noticed that I can't tell the difference between an ES and a GS. Second for a vehicle that costs this much it has way too many rattles in the dashboard and way too much tire noise enters the cabin. I actually bought new Michelins thinking this would improve it, it did not. Overall the car drives fine though not really exciting. I find the rattles and tire noise very annoying so I am looking forward to replacing it if these can't be fixed."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GS near Honolulu. See local deals