2010 Lexus GS

Based on 254 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

By on Saturday, June 20, 2009

"Overall I really love the car. I do alot of long distance driving, so I really appreciate the quiet ride, and the exceptional gas milage. I frequently get 30 + MPG on the freeways here in CA. The car handles well, although it is not as precise and agile as our BMW 530i. While both cars are very quiet, the GS 300 is quieter on rougher surfaces. The interior is very hansome, comfortable, and still looks new after 4 years. The car has had no problems for the 48000 miles I have owned it, except for a rear parking sensor which has been replaced twice. I would really recommend this car to anyone who wants luxury and performance at a reasonable price. A few small gripes: Interior lighting is way too dim. Xenon headlights are not great. Several of the control buttons are in a little drawer, which has to be opened first."

By on Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"Got the '08 GS 460. Black on Black with Black Lexus rims. The car has lots of curb appeal but plenty of substance. Not quite as dynamic as the 7series but then I get to drive it (7 was always in the shop). Plenty of get up and go. Luxurious. Sound system is fantastic. What a car. Handles curves quite well. Had an LS 430. This is MUCH nicer. Lexus has made a big step toward competing with the Germans."

my new lexus

By on Friday, April 4, 2008

"THIS IS MY THIRd NEW lexus in the last 6 years, a new GS300, is250AWD,i purchased a new GS350awd, two months ago,it has only 500 miles on it. IT HAS A bad whine in the transmission,sounds like a bad torque convertor.I TOOK THE CAR TO THE lexus dealer where i bought it, and after the servce MANAGER ROAD TESTED THE CAR HE SAID THE WHINE IS NORMAL FOR THE AWD MODEL. i would like to know if anyone else that has a GS350awd,has the same problem ?"

Great combination of comfort and performance

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, gas mileage"

Cons: "Headroom in front, hump in middle back seat"

"My first Lexus. After comparing BMW 5, Merc E and Infiniti G, I went w/ the GS as a CPO and have had no problem whatsoever. The car is beautiful inside and out. It is smooth and quiet, with enough grunt when needed and enough handling when called for. I don't drive very rough, so my GS does not need to be firm like a BMW. Road noise and gas mileage are excellent. My wife and I can't wait to get in and drive long distances. Z-rated tires are great! Dealership in northern CA is great, even taking care of a seat belt that does not retract fast enough!"

Great Vechicle

By on Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Live in Michigan and have the GS 300 AWD, excellent handling with snow tires which I change out with summer ones. Bought it used at 42,000 miles. Presently have 120,000 miles and it has been a excellent vehicle and highly recommend the car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GS near Honolulu. See local deals