2009 Lexus GS

Based on 255 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Lexus - PLEASE keep making this car

By on Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pros: "Quality, Options, Fun to Drive, Sound"

Cons: "Pricey (You get what you pay for.. and more)"

"#1 Fun to drive car PERIOD. This car is the perfect combination of Luxury, Sport, Style and Roomy. I have the Mark Levinson / Navigation combo. The sound is amazing, I have to keep telling people that there is no after-market stereo equipment installed. I have owned many vehicles and this is my favorite so far. I have owned the Acura Legend, Acura Integra, and the Lexus GS beats them easily. The quality is second to none. It does not look and feel like a cheap wannabe luxury car. So many makers have tried to copy this style but I do not think they come close."

Best Lexus ever owned

By on Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"I have had everything from a 98 ES300 to an 04 GS300 to an 07 ES350 to an 07 GS350 .... the GS350 AWD is by far the best lexus i've ever owned. It's smooth luxurious ride is what you would expect from lexus ... what you wouldn't expect is excellent handling, minimal body roll, and punchy performance from the V6. Equipped with Navigation, Mark Levinson & Parking Guidance System, the vehicle is well equipped, and worth every penny. Highly recommended & worth atleast a test drive ... one drive, and you'll be sold!"

MY sixth lexus

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"I PURCHASED A NEW lexus GS350 AWD LAST MONTH,CURRENTLY HAVE ONLY 350 MILES ON IT, THIS IS MY 6TH LEXUS,IN THE LAST 8 YEARS. i HAVE A WHINE IN THE TRANSMISSION AND THE TRANSMISSION DOES NOT SHIFT THE WAY IT SHOUD. R"

surprisingly good mpg

By on Monday, June 27, 2016

Pros: "quiet, performance, luxury"

Cons: "more head room would be welcomed"

"I bought my 08 GS350 3 years ago with 88k miles. I have not had a single repair. I take my car to Toyota for maintenance. The Toyota dealer has significantly lower rates. I currently have 140k trouble free miles. I love the power of my gs350. It is far better than my last Lexus (05 es330). However, when i avoid using the power I am rewarded with awesome mpg. I routine average 25-26 mpg in mixed driving. The highway mpg is surprising. According to my calculations, I averaged 34.9 mpg (car mpg indicator higher) on a recent trip from TX to FL and back. I used some hypermiling techniques. I inflated the tires from 32 to 44 psi, used a/c sparingly, and traveled at 65 mph. I plan to keep this car a long time. A friend of mine has 250k on his gs. The only repair he experienced was trannie replacement about 200k miles."

well done

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"2006 300 awd miles 50 000 PROS:Very comfortable and stylish, no problems so far exept gas cap and cd changer gave up, returned 30-33mpg on hwy cruisin 75 when new, now 26-28mpg depends on tires, dunlops run flats ok but winter ( dunlop m3 great!!!) is a must,. CONS: suspension, drivability,cornering still cannot match bm's or MB, my wife's 08 Cadillac cts drives better, not family car not sport sedan, but overall great. people like the styling...."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GS near Honolulu. See local deals