2007 Lexus GS

Based on 255 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

my new lexus

By on Friday, April 4, 2008

"THIS IS MY THIRd NEW lexus in the last 6 years, a new GS300, is250AWD,i purchased a new GS350awd, two months ago,it has only 500 miles on it. IT HAS A bad whine in the transmission,sounds like a bad torque convertor.I TOOK THE CAR TO THE lexus dealer where i bought it, and after the servce MANAGER ROAD TESTED THE CAR HE SAID THE WHINE IS NORMAL FOR THE AWD MODEL. i would like to know if anyone else that has a GS350awd,has the same problem ?"

Great combination of comfort and performance

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, gas mileage"

Cons: "Headroom in front, hump in middle back seat"

"My first Lexus. After comparing BMW 5, Merc E and Infiniti G, I went w/ the GS as a CPO and have had no problem whatsoever. The car is beautiful inside and out. It is smooth and quiet, with enough grunt when needed and enough handling when called for. I don't drive very rough, so my GS does not need to be firm like a BMW. Road noise and gas mileage are excellent. My wife and I can't wait to get in and drive long distances. Z-rated tires are great! Dealership in northern CA is great, even taking care of a seat belt that does not retract fast enough!"

Great Vechicle

By on Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Live in Michigan and have the GS 300 AWD, excellent handling with snow tires which I change out with summer ones. Bought it used at 42,000 miles. Presently have 120,000 miles and it has been a excellent vehicle and highly recommend the car."

GREAT CAR

By on Friday, February 11, 2011

"I'VE OWNED THIS GS350 4YRS NOW AND IT'S BEEN A GREAT CAR. THIS IS MY THIRD LEXUS SINCE 1993 AND THEIR QUALITY IS STILL THE BEST. I HAVE OVER 60,000 MILES ON IT AND IT DRIVES AND HANDLES LIKE THE DAY I DROVE IT OUT OF THE DEALERSHIP. THE CAR IS QUICK AND TIGHT. I GET 22 TO 23 MILES PER GALLON AROUND TOWN AND I'VE GOTTEN AS HIGH AS 32.6 ON THE HIGHWAY AND THAT'S DOING 5 TO 10 MILES OVER THE POSTED SPEED. I HAVE BEEN ONE TO BUY OR LEASE A NEW CAR EVERY FEW YEARS, BUT I'M CONSIDERING KEEPING THIS ONE AND SEE HOW MANY MILES I CAN PUT ON IT. GREAT CAR. THE ONLY REASON I DIDN'T GIVE IT ALL 5 STARS, MY WIFE AND I FIND THE SEATS ON THE HARD SIDE ON LONG DRIVES, BUT THE HEAT AND AIR IN THE SEATS ARE GREAT. WE HAVE DRIVEN THIS CAR ACROSS COUNTRY ON VACATION IT'S JUST A PLEASURE TO DRIVE."

best of everything

By on Friday, February 19, 2010

"gs 350 purchased new 9/07 has been flawless since day one, rides smooth & quite and i average 22 mpgs city 27 hwy. has 35k miles now still has original tires yokahama a10s looks like theyll make 40 berfore i get new ones. will most likely buy new gs when body changes next year if it looks as good as this one. this is my 2nd lexus and i would recommend a gs350 to anyone who wants a reliable luxury sports sedan."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GS near Honolulu. See local deals