2007 Lexus GS

Based on 255 Ratings for the 2006 - 2011 models.

Lexus - PLEASE keep making this car

By on Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pros: "Quality, Options, Fun to Drive, Sound"

Cons: "Pricey (You get what you pay for.. and more)"

"#1 Fun to drive car PERIOD. This car is the perfect combination of Luxury, Sport, Style and Roomy. I have the Mark Levinson / Navigation combo. The sound is amazing, I have to keep telling people that there is no after-market stereo equipment installed. I have owned many vehicles and this is my favorite so far. I have owned the Acura Legend, Acura Integra, and the Lexus GS beats them easily. The quality is second to none. It does not look and feel like a cheap wannabe luxury car. So many makers have tried to copy this style but I do not think they come close."

Best Lexus ever owned

By on Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"I have had everything from a 98 ES300 to an 04 GS300 to an 07 ES350 to an 07 GS350 .... the GS350 AWD is by far the best lexus i've ever owned. It's smooth luxurious ride is what you would expect from lexus ... what you wouldn't expect is excellent handling, minimal body roll, and punchy performance from the V6. Equipped with Navigation, Mark Levinson & Parking Guidance System, the vehicle is well equipped, and worth every penny. Highly recommended & worth atleast a test drive ... one drive, and you'll be sold!"

surprisingly good mpg

By on Monday, June 27, 2016

Pros: "quiet, performance, luxury"

Cons: "more head room would be welcomed"

"I bought my 08 GS350 3 years ago with 88k miles. I have not had a single repair. I take my car to Toyota for maintenance. The Toyota dealer has significantly lower rates. I currently have 140k trouble free miles. I love the power of my gs350. It is far better than my last Lexus (05 es330). However, when i avoid using the power I am rewarded with awesome mpg. I routine average 25-26 mpg in mixed driving. The highway mpg is surprising. According to my calculations, I averaged 34.9 mpg (car mpg indicator higher) on a recent trip from TX to FL and back. I used some hypermiling techniques. I inflated the tires from 32 to 44 psi, used a/c sparingly, and traveled at 65 mph. I plan to keep this car a long time. A friend of mine has 250k on his gs. The only repair he experienced was trannie replacement about 200k miles."

well done

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"2006 300 awd miles 50 000 PROS:Very comfortable and stylish, no problems so far exept gas cap and cd changer gave up, returned 30-33mpg on hwy cruisin 75 when new, now 26-28mpg depends on tires, dunlops run flats ok but winter ( dunlop m3 great!!!) is a must,. CONS: suspension, drivability,cornering still cannot match bm's or MB, my wife's 08 Cadillac cts drives better, not family car not sport sedan, but overall great. people like the styling...."

MY sixth lexus

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"I PURCHASED A NEW lexus GS350 AWD LAST MONTH,CURRENTLY HAVE ONLY 350 MILES ON IT, THIS IS MY 6TH LEXUS,IN THE LAST 8 YEARS. i HAVE A WHINE IN THE TRANSMISSION AND THE TRANSMISSION DOES NOT SHIFT THE WAY IT SHOUD. R"

Absolutely Fantastic Vehicle

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "Great, smooth power, and Levinson sound is amazing"

Cons: "Being 6'4", I wish the seat retreated a bit more"

"I previously owned a used 2003 ES300 for about 7 years. It was a fine vehicle, and proved very reliable. So, naturally when it was time for a new car (and a bit of an upgrade), Lexus was tops on my list. I narrowed my choices to a CPO Mercedes Benz 2009 CLS550 (a beautiful car!), and this CPO 2009 GS350. The prices were very near equal (though the CLS550 had about 5k more miles), and I thoroughly inspected, tested, researched, and debated. In the end, the GS offered a specatularly smooth and powerful ride, understated yet sophisticated good looks, but, most importantly, I knew the reliability of a CPO Lexus from Sewell Lexus in Dallas would be extremely high, and from my research, the CLS550 would have far higher costs associated with fixing any problems that arose than the GS would for identical issues. I made the purchase a few months ago of the GS350, and I am so happy with my decision!"

Love this Lexus. By far, best car I've ever owned.

By on Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pros: "Fast , Comfortable and Quiet. Great gas milage."

Cons: "Premium fuel required"

"Bought new in 2007. Absolutely best car I have ever owned. I've had no issues or problems and everything still works. Highly recommend this car if you want luxury and sporty, all in one. I can get as much as 28 mpg at 60 mph. At 70 mph, expect about 26 mpg, and 19 mpg city... Great on gas! Love this car. ..smooth, quick and quiet!"

Not as fun as my Audi's but a lot cheaper

By on Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pros: "Fun to Drive...decent power for V6"

Cons: "Hood takes a beating from stones on the highway....(:"

"Overall good car. Comfortable. Low profile tires a little loud...AWD good....small gas tank. Seem to be at the gas pump often...but far less expensive to service (reccomended) than German cars......Back up Camera Key with blind spot rear view from window"

By on Saturday, June 20, 2009

"Overall I really love the car. I do alot of long distance driving, so I really appreciate the quiet ride, and the exceptional gas milage. I frequently get 30 + MPG on the freeways here in CA. The car handles well, although it is not as precise and agile as our BMW 530i. While both cars are very quiet, the GS 300 is quieter on rougher surfaces. The interior is very hansome, comfortable, and still looks new after 4 years. The car has had no problems for the 48000 miles I have owned it, except for a rear parking sensor which has been replaced twice. I would really recommend this car to anyone who wants luxury and performance at a reasonable price. A few small gripes: Interior lighting is way too dim. Xenon headlights are not great. Several of the control buttons are in a little drawer, which has to be opened first."

By on Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"Got the '08 GS 460. Black on Black with Black Lexus rims. The car has lots of curb appeal but plenty of substance. Not quite as dynamic as the 7series but then I get to drive it (7 was always in the shop). Plenty of get up and go. Luxurious. Sound system is fantastic. What a car. Handles curves quite well. Had an LS 430. This is MUCH nicer. Lexus has made a big step toward competing with the Germans."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus GS near Honolulu. See local deals