2013 Lexus ES

Based on 64 Ratings for the 2013 - 2017 models.

Very Nice Car

By on Sunday, January 1, 2017

Pros: "Smooth, quiet, stable around corners, great seats"

Cons: "Don't have any yet"

"I have the car for over a week now and it runs pretty smooth and quiet. I read a previous review who said that the car has loud turbulence noise at 75 mph or more and I was concern about it so I tested the car up to 80 mph to make sure the wind noise is not excessive. I could hear the noise around the side view mirror increased slightly, but not excessive. The good thing is that the noise does not leak into the cabin so it is just a low fainted noise and it does not bother me. The acceleration is good and most of my driving fall under Eco mode. The car display information is a lot and it breaks down to multiple categories with more detail info under each category. You just need to get use to tuning the display to the info screen you want to see. Sync blue tooth device and home link garage opener is pretty straight forward and easy. Using the hand free phone feature is great and the mic pick up my voice pretty good and I don't have to repeat words as I do with my 2007 Camry."

I would live in this car if I could

By on Thursday, March 9, 2017

Pros: "Comfort, safety & milage!"

"OK, so sure, Im an old guy. Stepping up from the CT, this car is just gorgeous. I make a lot of long drives, and this is the most comfortable car Ive ever owned. Im not a speedster, I just want to get where Im going without my back killing me, and I love the 44mpg I get on highway."

well thought out and executed....

By on Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pros: "great value and content"

Cons: "no all wheel drive option."

"Great car on so many levels....drives better than the experts would suggest. great content for the money. gets 50% beter mileage than my previous car ans uses regular and 10K miles between oil changes at 4.00+ a gallon that is significant savings. The dealer experience was awesome....not wonder they have a strong brand following. As one magazine said it is 80% of the LS for 50% of the price!"

NOISE AT 75 MPH

By on Saturday, November 12, 2016

Cons: "TERRIBLE INTEREST IN UNHAPPINESS WITH CAR"

"THE CAR BEHAVES BEAUTIFULLY IN CITY DRIVING. WHEN TAKEN ON THE HIGHWAY AND HIT 75MPH SOUNDS LIKE A HURRICANE IN THE CABIN. TOOK TO LEXUS WITH ONLY 1700 MILES ON A 2016 AND TOLD NOTHING WRONG, SOUND WAS WIND OVER THE SIDE VIEW MIRRORS, IF SO, TERRIBLE DESIGN AND ENGINEERING. NOTHING WAS DONE..... HAD A 2007 LEXUS AND DID NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM."

Very reliable, great curb appeal w 18"opt. wheels

By on Friday, November 21, 2014

Reason: new corvette

Pros: "Great looking car, very reliable"

Cons: "18" wheels are great looking, but they ride harder"

"Lexus makes the JDPowers top list all the time for few repairs, but they discourage and give you a hard time to correct a problem if it costs too much. My Lexus had 14M when I showed my dealer that that coating on all 4 wheels looked like the coating was getting thin and was spotty. Very noticeable. Pictures were then sent to Lexus for review. After about 4 weeks, Lexus informed me that they would not repair or replace them. I am retired and take excellent care of my car. It doesn't take any Einstein to figure out that it was a defect in material or workmanship! It's always nice when you don't have to deal with issues like this one."