2011 Lexus ES

Based on 235 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Great Value

By on Thursday, January 15, 2009

"This is the second ES I have leased and it is definately my favorite car. It offers great luxury, great gas mileage, and plenty of power. The resale is also excellent. For the first time in my life I'm actually considering buying it at the end of my lease and keeping it for 6 years instead of my usual three."

first rate choice

By on Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"I've owned this car over two years without a problem. It is very comfortable, quiet, and quick; its acceleration is far better than the ES 330 I owned. In sum, you can't lose with this car, the best I've owned in fifty years."

Precision

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"Extremely well build car like bank's vault and swiss watch."

I don't know why everyone does not own this car

By on Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable, fast, handles well, stereo!"

Cons: "It won't last forever...."

"Since 1993, I have owned only Toyota and Lexus. In 2011, I decided to buy another car and thought I might try something other than a Lexus. I drove BMW, Mercedes, Infiniti, etc. but not one of them matched the overall comforts, luxuries, performance, mileage, reliabilty etc of the Lexus ES 350. This car has plenty of pick up and when you ask it to go, it goes! The ride is quiet and refined. I tend to drive my car like a performance car and there is nothing wrong with this car's handling if you know what you are doing. I love driving it in the mountains in manual shift mode. The sound system is all you could ask for. The car has every luxury and convenience I could want. The lights that swivel as you drive around curves at night are a lifesaver. The car also gets pretty good mileage on the highway. I average between 28-33 mpg, depending on my speed and driving. I personally think this is one of the very best cars on the road today. My friends that drive Mercedes and BMW are always complaining about something breaking down. Well, since 1993, I can't recall a single major repair, or even many minor ones, on my Toyota and Lexus vehicles. I know it would be boring if everyone drove one...but it would make total sense!!"

powerful, fits like a glove, good MPGs, reliable

By on Friday, April 19, 2013

Pros: "turn by turn navigation, panaramic view"

Cons: "zero"

"absolutely wonderful car: comfort,luxury intelligence and zero problems. It is very quite and the ride is like gliding. Navigation system panaramoic view makes you feel very open. This is the nicest vehicle for anyone. You won.t have any problems and I love the rain sensing wipers. The car takes care of you and I find it can be smarter than me at times. It is push button start and won't let you lock yourself out."