2011 Lexus ES

Based on 235 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Best Cars on the Road.....Period

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pros: "BEST CARS MADE........PERIOD!!!"

"This is my 3rd Lexus and I can say without hesitation, that they are BY FAR the best made cars on earth. They NEVER have any mechanical issues and only need routine maitainence, like tires, brakes, oil, etc. And an oilchange is $20....like any other normal car. I have friends that have owned Mercedes & BMW's and those things are horrible. They spend more time in the shop than Joan Rivers! They might look nice, but they're just not made very well. No such issues with Lexus. I traded in my last one at 165,000 miles and it still ran perfectly. The only thing I ever had to do to it was a tune-up at 145,000 miles....only because one spark plug went bad."

Everything you could ever want

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "Decent Price, holds value well, reliable, comfort"

Cons: "navigation isn't great and it's not too much fun"

"I really like this car. I've had it for a year now and it's needed nothing except for general maintenance items. It's comfortable and the options are easy to figure out for the most part. I am not a huge fan of the particular navigation system they have in it, I think I'd prefer a Garmin if I did not have to lug it out each time. The navigation also comes with the park assist and rear back up camera which I don't think I could live without now. I guess my one "complaint" is that it is a bit on the boring side. It's a smooth ride and is reliable, just not very exciting."

I don't know why everyone does not own this car

By on Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable, fast, handles well, stereo!"

Cons: "It won't last forever...."

"Since 1993, I have owned only Toyota and Lexus. In 2011, I decided to buy another car and thought I might try something other than a Lexus. I drove BMW, Mercedes, Infiniti, etc. but not one of them matched the overall comforts, luxuries, performance, mileage, reliabilty etc of the Lexus ES 350. This car has plenty of pick up and when you ask it to go, it goes! The ride is quiet and refined. I tend to drive my car like a performance car and there is nothing wrong with this car's handling if you know what you are doing. I love driving it in the mountains in manual shift mode. The sound system is all you could ask for. The car has every luxury and convenience I could want. The lights that swivel as you drive around curves at night are a lifesaver. The car also gets pretty good mileage on the highway. I average between 28-33 mpg, depending on my speed and driving. I personally think this is one of the very best cars on the road today. My friends that drive Mercedes and BMW are always complaining about something breaking down. Well, since 1993, I can't recall a single major repair, or even many minor ones, on my Toyota and Lexus vehicles. I know it would be boring if everyone drove one...but it would make total sense!!"

First Lexus ...very very impressed

By on Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Pros: "Comfortable, quiet, very reesponsive"

Cons: "Sound system is good but could be better"

"I've owned 8 Toyotas...economy models, SUVs, Luxury( Avalon) and a Truck( Tundra). Reliability is what I seek and Toyota always delivers. Lexus is no different offering luxury on top of reliability . Also great performance in fuel economy ( 27+ in city 30+ on highway) and acceleration far beyond my needs . On top of all this, residual value is excellent making resale easy with great return on investment. I am seeking a second car and Lexus will be my first choice"

Best car I have ever owned

By on Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pros: "cost to own, fun to drive"

Cons: "none notes"

"I have been driving my ES350 for 5 year trouble free. 31 mpg on the highway and 20 in town makes it economical to owe, I will never owen anything but a Lexus"