2009 Lexus ES

Based on 237 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Absolutely Great Car!!

By on Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, smooth ride with some pickup"

Cons: "Seats a little hard and maintenance is costly"

"The Lexus drives very smoothly and has a lot of pickup. The steering is great and the ride is so smooth it is hard to keep the speed at the speed limit. Everyone loves to drive it. Only complaint is that the seats are a little hard - probably due to the heating/cooling ventilation system. The repairs are also a little expensive. I had to have the steering system fluid changed and the car only had 33,000 miles. It was not covered by the Resale Warranty Program."

Will never be without a Lexus

By on Thursday, June 4, 2009

"Have had it for 18 mos and it's a great car. Ride is the best and fuel economy 26MPG in town and up to 32 Hwy. Never a problem mechanically. Plenty of power and BTW it runs fine on mid grade gas. 272 HP is all I need and it's fairly quick. Only minor complaint is rear view visibility is not so good. Lexus dealers are the best with free loaner cars and car washes. This is NOT a Camry with a Lexus logo. It's truly much better."

best car I've owned

By on Wednesday, March 9, 2016

"This was the first Lexus I've owned, and have to say its the most comfortable, smooth, and quality car I've had."

Best Cars on the Road.....Period

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pros: "BEST CARS MADE........PERIOD!!!"

"This is my 3rd Lexus and I can say without hesitation, that they are BY FAR the best made cars on earth. They NEVER have any mechanical issues and only need routine maitainence, like tires, brakes, oil, etc. And an oilchange is $20....like any other normal car. I have friends that have owned Mercedes & BMW's and those things are horrible. They spend more time in the shop than Joan Rivers! They might look nice, but they're just not made very well. No such issues with Lexus. I traded in my last one at 165,000 miles and it still ran perfectly. The only thing I ever had to do to it was a tune-up at 145,000 miles....only because one spark plug went bad."

My second Lexus, problem free on both. best ride

By on Monday, December 1, 2014

"I ONLY NEED A SMALLER CAR. AM NOW RETIRED. My second Lexus. Great Car. Hate to sell it, but it is too big just for me. Don't travel much anymore"

Everything you could ever want

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "Decent Price, holds value well, reliable, comfort"

Cons: "navigation isn't great and it's not too much fun"

"I really like this car. I've had it for a year now and it's needed nothing except for general maintenance items. It's comfortable and the options are easy to figure out for the most part. I am not a huge fan of the particular navigation system they have in it, I think I'd prefer a Garmin if I did not have to lug it out each time. The navigation also comes with the park assist and rear back up camera which I don't think I could live without now. I guess my one "complaint" is that it is a bit on the boring side. It's a smooth ride and is reliable, just not very exciting."

Nice firs luxury car

By on Saturday, April 24, 2010

"I have had the ES 350 for about a year now. It has handled very well, extremely quite car. I love it on the Highway impossible to know that your going 80. The complaints that I would have about this car is mostly front seat driver comfort. I am a pretty big guy (240 6'2") and I find that front driver seat very uncomfortable. I have the extender but my issue is the width of the seat. I can never find a comfortable spot for my left leg. Because the seat narrows at the point you most need the comfort I find my leg hanging over the edge and very uncomfortable. I am looking for a seat pad to put in to help. I love the car though and hopefully I can find something to help with this issue."

Much Superior to the Acura we owned

By on Sunday, August 14, 2016

Pros: "smooth, quiet ride"

Cons: "if it t could have a couple of more cup holders"

"My brother recommended the Lexus and I am very glad he did. He also had experience with the Acura and we both had to replace our transmissions way to early!! So we were able to buy a two year old Lexus for a reasonable amount we decided to go for it and after owning it for 2 1/2 years now I am VERY happy! The only reason I did not give it a 10 in some of the categories was due to some of the features that other luxury cars have like mood lighting and if the arm rests holes could be modified a little to accommodate an extra cup that would be nice-- also that due to it riding a little higher than sports cars it probably does not take the corners as fast as race cars -- but plenty fast enough let me assure you!"

First Lexus ...very very impressed

By on Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Pros: "Comfortable, quiet, very reesponsive"

Cons: "Sound system is good but could be better"

"I've owned 8 Toyotas...economy models, SUVs, Luxury( Avalon) and a Truck( Tundra). Reliability is what I seek and Toyota always delivers. Lexus is no different offering luxury on top of reliability . Also great performance in fuel economy ( 27+ in city 30+ on highway) and acceleration far beyond my needs . On top of all this, residual value is excellent making resale easy with great return on investment. I am seeking a second car and Lexus will be my first choice"

Best car I have ever owned

By on Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pros: "cost to own, fun to drive"

Cons: "none notes"

"I have been driving my ES350 for 5 year trouble free. 31 mpg on the highway and 20 in town makes it economical to owe, I will never owen anything but a Lexus"