2008 Lexus ES

Based on 237 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Everything you could ever want

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "Decent Price, holds value well, reliable, comfort"

Cons: "navigation isn't great and it's not too much fun"

"I really like this car. I've had it for a year now and it's needed nothing except for general maintenance items. It's comfortable and the options are easy to figure out for the most part. I am not a huge fan of the particular navigation system they have in it, I think I'd prefer a Garmin if I did not have to lug it out each time. The navigation also comes with the park assist and rear back up camera which I don't think I could live without now. I guess my one "complaint" is that it is a bit on the boring side. It's a smooth ride and is reliable, just not very exciting."

Much Superior to the Acura we owned

By on Sunday, August 14, 2016

Pros: "smooth, quiet ride"

Cons: "if it t could have a couple of more cup holders"

"My brother recommended the Lexus and I am very glad he did. He also had experience with the Acura and we both had to replace our transmissions way to early!! So we were able to buy a two year old Lexus for a reasonable amount we decided to go for it and after owning it for 2 1/2 years now I am VERY happy! The only reason I did not give it a 10 in some of the categories was due to some of the features that other luxury cars have like mood lighting and if the arm rests holes could be modified a little to accommodate an extra cup that would be nice-- also that due to it riding a little higher than sports cars it probably does not take the corners as fast as race cars -- but plenty fast enough let me assure you!"

First Lexus ...very very impressed

By on Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Pros: "Comfortable, quiet, very reesponsive"

Cons: "Sound system is good but could be better"

"I've owned 8 Toyotas...economy models, SUVs, Luxury( Avalon) and a Truck( Tundra). Reliability is what I seek and Toyota always delivers. Lexus is no different offering luxury on top of reliability . Also great performance in fuel economy ( 27+ in city 30+ on highway) and acceleration far beyond my needs . On top of all this, residual value is excellent making resale easy with great return on investment. I am seeking a second car and Lexus will be my first choice"

Best car I have ever owned

By on Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pros: "cost to own, fun to drive"

Cons: "none notes"

"I have been driving my ES350 for 5 year trouble free. 31 mpg on the highway and 20 in town makes it economical to owe, I will never owen anything but a Lexus"

Nice firs luxury car

By on Saturday, April 24, 2010

"I have had the ES 350 for about a year now. It has handled very well, extremely quite car. I love it on the Highway impossible to know that your going 80. The complaints that I would have about this car is mostly front seat driver comfort. I am a pretty big guy (240 6'2") and I find that front driver seat very uncomfortable. I have the extender but my issue is the width of the seat. I can never find a comfortable spot for my left leg. Because the seat narrows at the point you most need the comfort I find my leg hanging over the edge and very uncomfortable. I am looking for a seat pad to put in to help. I love the car though and hopefully I can find something to help with this issue."