2007 Lexus ES

Based on 235 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

Cherry creampuff

By on Sunday, July 18, 2010

"We bought this car new in 2007 and have driven it 86,000 miles. Our only non-oil change maintenance costs have been a set of tires and new front brakes. It's conversation-quiet on the highway, gets great mileage (averaged 33 on most recent 3,300-mile trip), rides wonderfully. Power galore. It'll jump up to a hundred in a heartbeat. This is the finest car we've ever owned. Right now, I'm toying with buying another ES 350 — which says something about how much I like this car."

Best Vehicle I'ever Owned

By on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"I went from a 2000 Mercedes C280 to the Lexus ES350 because I had nothing but problems with the Mercedes. The Lexus cost about the same but the quality, performance, and comfort are much better. The lexus has averaged better than 27 MPG overall mileage since day one and will average 32 MPG on the highway. This car is very powerful. I ran it on the drag strip and turned the quarter mile in 15.4 sec at 90 mph. The only thing I don't like is the center console presses against my right knee and is uncomfortable on a long trip. The the left door trim also presses against my left knee and is uncomfortable. Overall, this car is is tops!!!"

great car

By on Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"Went from cadillac to avalon to honda. no more!! This is thebest ride. best value, best performing, best overall I have ever owned.Dealer service is first class. Next one will be a lexus!!"

By on Monday, December 1, 2008

"Great Car, seats a bit tight for a larger frame (6'4" 220lbs); but a smooth ride and fun to drive. A bit hard on tires, but well worth the money. Good re-sale and mileage can get to 36 on freeway under 75 mph"

Smooth ride

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"I read some bad reports with some of the messages. But, there isn't a smoother ride anywhere. The gas mileage is a plus for such luxury. At times , the ride is so smooth I have to check if I'm really moving. Some people said it's noisy, but not my 350ES. I agree the mp3 is in bad place ,but that is a minor detail. The staff goes well beyond to make you feel comfortable. Holds its value and that is A CREDIT TO ITS CRAFTSMANSHIP."

My First Lexus

By on Friday, September 5, 2008

"This car is great! My first Lexus. Comfortable, an excellent buy for the price tag. Got the Premium Plus package. Great gas mileage for a large car, 25 city/30 hwy. The handling is good for a larger car, ride very smooth, quiet, lots of creature features in the package. Love the fob in the pocket, touch entry, puddle lights. Got the blue, great color. Would recommend for any buyer of a luxury car under $40K."

Love my Lexus (both of them)

By on Friday, June 20, 2008

"We just purchased our second 2008 Lexus ES350. Let's face it...NOTHING DRIVES LIKE A LEXUS. I have owned BMW's, Mercedez's, and Acura and the Lexus ride is a pure joy!!!! We considered the RX400h because we really wanted an SUV Hybrid, but Lexus missed the mark on the comfort of the front seats and the utility and luxury features that the ES has. We replaced an 04 ES with an 08 in May and now just purchased our second ES due to a total loss on my Acura MDX. We paid $38,000 + T&L for a fully loaded ES with Nav (Not the Ultra Pkg). This is a GREAT sporty LUXURIOUS, POWERFUL car. I think it far exceeds BMW."

By on Monday, March 31, 2008

"This is our first Lexus. We previously had a 1998 BMW 7-series, which is hard to beat. However, after reading an article in Consumer Reports regarding vehicles most likely to go 200,000 miles without major problems, we found that the 7-series was ranked last out of 100 cars reviewed. Lexus had several in the top ten. As our BMW was already starting to cost a lot of money for upkeep, we decided to start checking out alternatives. We test drove just about every sedan we could before we settled on the Lexus. The ES 350, with premium plus package, is perfectly suited for us. While the IS was more like the car we had, fuel economy was a large factor. The 350 is very comfortable, has all the features we could ask for, and the Lexus dealership provided the absolute best car buying experience I have ever had. There are only a couple minor annoyances - they placed the open latch on the center console where my elbow likes to hang out resulting in it opening "on it's own", also the side mirror adjustment button is located on the dash board and hard to reach while driving. Other than that, it's a beauty!"

I have to knit pick

By on Friday, March 28, 2008

"The car is great overall. Lexus missed the mark on a couple of minor items: 1. The location of the MP3 jack (in the center console) is useless. Very hard to get to. 2. Lexus should have added an iPod connection and controls. Everybody has an iPod!!! 3. The interior lights are too dim. 4. No interior light control for back seats. 5. You have to guess when you push the buttons on the upper console."

Much Superior to the Acura we owned

By on Sunday, August 14, 2016

Pros: "smooth, quiet ride"

Cons: "if it t could have a couple of more cup holders"

"My brother recommended the Lexus and I am very glad he did. He also had experience with the Acura and we both had to replace our transmissions way to early!! So we were able to buy a two year old Lexus for a reasonable amount we decided to go for it and after owning it for 2 1/2 years now I am VERY happy! The only reason I did not give it a 10 in some of the categories was due to some of the features that other luxury cars have like mood lighting and if the arm rests holes could be modified a little to accommodate an extra cup that would be nice-- also that due to it riding a little higher than sports cars it probably does not take the corners as fast as race cars -- but plenty fast enough let me assure you!"