2004 Lexus ES

9.4

Based on 288 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

9.7/10

Just outstanding, even after 10 years.

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "Lasts and lasts and lasts without issues."

Cons: "Kinda pricey when new."

"Very well made, plenty of power and comfort. Heated seats are da bomb. Mechanically ultra reliable, no issues at all. Decent fuel economy, 22 in town, 29 on hwy. May keep this another ten years."

By on Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pros: "great car"

"I have kept up with all the repairs on the car, never gives me a problem. very reliable ."

I love this car

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cons: "no open storage for phone"

"handles like a dream. reasonable mileaqe. confortable, quiet and well-appointed. I usually trade in every 3 years. I'm now almost 7years in and still dont want to change...even for a new Lex"

Awesome Lexus ES300

By on Friday, February 11, 2011

"I bought my car used with mileage in mid 30's. I feel in love with the car (ES300) the moment i saw it. It's fully loaded with all available features. We took it on a vacation trip and i got 30mpg fully loaded and with on/off air-conditioning cycle. The only aspect when i felt the car lacked was on the power. Given the size, bulk of this car the engine is slightly underpowered. I guess Lexus realized this and came out with a powerful engine in the ES 330 version. Over the time i have owned this car, i have been a very satisfied owner. Maintenance is very limited and the car drives very smoothly. I use the comfort suspension setting from the available options (Normal, Sport, Comfort). I would HIGHLY Recommend LEXUS Cars to anyone wanting a safe, reliable, hassle free, low maintenance and luxury in their car."

I will never go back!

By on Saturday, October 11, 2008

"LOVE, LOVE this car. After I slid sideways into a pole during an ice storm, I traded in my 2001 Infiniti QX4 for a certified used 2005 Lexus ES 330. I am so impressed by this car: very quiet, most comfortable seats ever (10-way power, with heated & ventilated leather), & luxury interior at its' finest. Every person who gets into my car marvels at the smooth ride & elegant appearance. My mother-in-law, a Honda-product devotee, relented during a recent car ride and admitted that "no other vehicle compares to the feel of a Lexus". Also, I love the service at Lexus dealerships; we get a super-nice waiting room, brand-new Lexus loaner cars, and complimentary detail when your car is serviced.The staff there is so friendly and accomodating. Long story short, I decided that I will only drive Lexus vehicles the rest of my life, and I'm only 25 ; )"