2004 Lexus ES

9.4

Based on 286 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

9.7/10

ES330 - Total Value and Luxury

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2008

"I've always wanted to own a Lexus, and recently got my chance with a Certified 2005 ES330. Want a wonderful car. Three years old and looks and smells brand new, without the brand new price. Great comfort, nice quite smooth ride, and a ton of amenities such as in-dash Navigation and an outstanding sound system. Acceleration is not outstanding but not bad - the 3.3 liter engine provides very good passing power but you have to put your foot into it. The only thing I don't like is the CD changer is in the center console instead of in the dash (the ES350 series took care of that problem). I had driven the Camry for years with zero problems, but the Lexus is a step or two up. Check out a 2005 or 2006 - Lexus dealers are willing to negotiate price, and most come with a 3 year bumper to bumper warranty included in the price. And, for my fellow Camry drivers, you might be surprised to know that a pre-owned ES330 is not that much more than a comparably equiped Camry of the same year and mileage. Bottom line, if you liked the Camry, you will love the ES330 - a super car overall!!"

This is the 2nd Lexus I have owned

By on Monday, May 23, 2016

Pros: "Holds its value, at 230,000 miles was still great."

Cons: "Just the cupholder as I mentioned below."

"I have taken my car in every 3000-4000 miles for an oil change and a checkup. My first Lexus I drove for 180,000 miles and then bought my current one. I wanted to drive my current Lexus for a couple of additional years but unfortunately I had an accident and the vehicle will be totalled. The only complaint I have ever had with my car is that the cup holder is shallow and not very stable with taller drinks. My large Starbucks cup (filled with iced tea) was always falling into the passengers side floor. What type of car will I be purchasing this week...you guessed it..a Lexus."

Best car I ever had. Very reliable

By on Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pros: "great car. I never used it for racing."

Cons: "Two blind spots. I compensated for that."

"The only expense I incurred is for the routine maintenance. In eight years of ownership, I have never raised the hood. I don't know what the engine loo like. I had a lexus, now I have a lexus and I am buying a new lexus.."

Can't drive anything besides a luxury car now

By on Friday, January 13, 2012

"I have over 205k miles on this car and it still drives great. Haven't had any major problems. Bought the car with less than 30k miles on it. I love the spacious interior and has a ton of truck space, more space than a lot of SUVs. I'm hoping to get another 100k miles out of it."

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Thursday, December 2, 2010

"I have owned my 2002 Lexus ES300 for 5 years and have 220,000 miles on it. It gets 26 mpg (mostly highway miles) and is running in almost the same condition as when I purchased it pre-owned. Routine maintenance is most of the vehicle expense-tires, brakes, belts, etc. My only complaint is that the catalytic converter needed to be replaced at just over 100,000 and some minor oil leaks only just recently. I would purchase another Lexus in a heartbeat!"