2003 Lexus ES

9.4

Based on 286 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

9.7/10

Awesome Lexus ES300

By on Friday, February 11, 2011

"I bought my car used with mileage in mid 30's. I feel in love with the car (ES300) the moment i saw it. It's fully loaded with all available features. We took it on a vacation trip and i got 30mpg fully loaded and with on/off air-conditioning cycle. The only aspect when i felt the car lacked was on the power. Given the size, bulk of this car the engine is slightly underpowered. I guess Lexus realized this and came out with a powerful engine in the ES 330 version. Over the time i have owned this car, i have been a very satisfied owner. Maintenance is very limited and the car drives very smoothly. I use the comfort suspension setting from the available options (Normal, Sport, Comfort). I would HIGHLY Recommend LEXUS Cars to anyone wanting a safe, reliable, hassle free, low maintenance and luxury in their car."

I will never go back!

By on Saturday, October 11, 2008

"LOVE, LOVE this car. After I slid sideways into a pole during an ice storm, I traded in my 2001 Infiniti QX4 for a certified used 2005 Lexus ES 330. I am so impressed by this car: very quiet, most comfortable seats ever (10-way power, with heated & ventilated leather), & luxury interior at its' finest. Every person who gets into my car marvels at the smooth ride & elegant appearance. My mother-in-law, a Honda-product devotee, relented during a recent car ride and admitted that "no other vehicle compares to the feel of a Lexus". Also, I love the service at Lexus dealerships; we get a super-nice waiting room, brand-new Lexus loaner cars, and complimentary detail when your car is serviced.The staff there is so friendly and accomodating. Long story short, I decided that I will only drive Lexus vehicles the rest of my life, and I'm only 25 ; )"

Dependable car that just wont stop!

By on Tuesday, March 14, 2017

"My car is almost 13 years old. I have never had ANY kind of problem with it other then battery and changing tires. This is such an amazing quality car! When I start this car I feel like it wont let me down."

Excellent, reliable vehicle, pleasure to drive!

By on Friday, February 10, 2017

"Ive owned this Lexus for 7 years and taken great care of it; new tires, new battery, timing belt replaced and regular tune ups - this car has never let me down! Ive liked it so much I just bought a newer version of the same model; so now I must sell this one."

I love this car!

By on Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful, comfortable ride"

"I bought this car from a friend in 2004, it had 25,000 miles. I have spent very little in repairs and use regular gasoline, unless going on a trip - i.e. freeway driving. It has a "gold package" and is beautiful. I love the car and would buy it again!"

great driving, love sunroof, heated seats

By on Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pros: "heated seats, cold air, great comfort, smooth ride"

"Heated seats!Smooth riding,very comfortable,perfect size for parking,highway driving,local driving,sunroof. I love this car! Leather interior, cold air,dual control.6cd disk,cassette and radio. Spacious,large trunk,good storage pockets inside each door, glove box and between bucket seats. A/C control for backseat passengers. Theft security system.Remote entry/lock/trunk/unlock."

Low total cost of ownership

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "Value, comfort, dependability"

Cons: "Lacks electronics features related to smartphones"

"I bought this new nine years ago and plan to drive it to its grave (years from now). I don't like to spend a lot of money on cars, so I buy one I know I'd enjoy for 10 to 15 years. No surprise maintenance costs yet. My previous Lexus, an SC300, kept it until 180,000 and only had one major repair -the a/c. Even with that, it was so much less costly than buying a lesser car and getting out of it in a few years. I marvel that this car continues to provide a very smooth, quiet, and comfortable ride at 9 years old."

Essentially 9 years of maintenence free operation.

By on Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"Bought this car when it was one year old. Replaced one sensor the entire term of ownership ( which was covered by warranty). Just change the oil every 5k ( synthetic), tires, blades as needed and regular gas to boot. Perfect vehicle for the wife...key in ignition, engage transmission into drive and go, worry free."

greatest vehicle in the world

By on Sunday, September 19, 2010

"the best care ever made by lexus why? beause the engine can run up to 300,000 miles and nothing will ever go wrong the car is great just needs brakes and tires the only service you will ever need the car is grear"

Best I ever owned

By on Friday, May 7, 2010

"Bought this vehicle certified preowned with 22,000 miles. Now has 110,000 wonderful miles on it. People still ask me if it's a 2008 or 2009? It has been trouble free, extremely comfortable and all the features work extremely well. Outstanding design and implementation. Still rides like new."