1996 Lexus ES

Based on 150 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

Best vehicle I've ever owned!

By on Saturday, January 10, 2009

"I bought a 1993 ES 300 in 2005 with 150K on it for $3000. Three-and-a-half years later, it has 192K and I expect to go at least another 30K, hopefully more. It has the quietest interior of any car I have ever owned, it never strands me, always starts no matter how cold it is, and transmission shifts very smoothly. I will definitely be looking for another one if/when this one goes. Have gotten my money's worth and more from it!"

Love the car

By on Monday, November 12, 2007

"I am due for a new car, but not because the Lexus I have has given one moment of disatisfaction. I have had it for 5 years and had not one problem. It has been all and more I could want. I will be buying the ES350. Love the Lexus quality, performance, reliability and comfort."

Excellent car to own

By on Monday, September 24, 2007

"I've bought my 97 EX300 in 1997. It's more than 10 years already and I had over 160K miles on it. It's very reliable and I still feel comfortable driving it now. Its engine is still good. The only problem that I've got is the clunking noise at the front left strut when I drive over a bumper or a dip. I had it repaired at dealer but after around 40K miles, it made noise again. I just ignore. I may need to trade it in for a newer car since this one doesn't have side airbag, teether for car seat, and no bluetooth for hand free call. I love to have another Lexus again but it's kind of pricey with options."

TOTALLY LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"I purchased a 1997 Lexus ES300 in 1999 (8 years ago). I absolutely love this car because it is extremely reliable. During the last 8 years, I have had only about two problems that were very minor and inexpensive to fix (less than $200). I am so impressed with this car that I just purchased another Lexus and did not trade this in. I'm thinking about selling it, but I'm not sure because it's so reliable that I could possibly drive it for another 3 years and not have problems."

2000 ES 300

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"Just bought the car with 58k miles. Very clean. I have been a Toyota owner for some time and this is my first Lexus. Awesome car! A bit surprised that I had to have 2 coils replaced during first month of ownership but I had a nice experience with the service department. Loaner car program is a nice perk. Love the styling of this generation ES. Beautiful leather seats and two-tone paint. Hope to have it for years to come."