2012 Lexus CT

9.3

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

We love this vehicle

By on Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pros: "Great value, great ride, great vehicle"

Cons: "No cup holder in rear seat."

"We are a family of four and purchased our CT200 less than 2 months ago to replace our 2003 GMC Yukon. This vehicle has exceeded our expectations. We have already driven the car over 6000 miles and have averaged over 42 mpg. The car has a smooth ride, handles great and is very comfortable. This is a compact car that drives and rides like a much larger vehicle. My only complaint is there is not cup holders for the rear seat. This is our first Lexus but will not be our last."

2012 CT200h F-Sport Special Edition

By on Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Pros: "Handles Great, Luxury at a discount."

Cons: "No Rear seat cup holders, could use extra 100hp"

Prius 2.0

"About me: 36 years old, 6'1" tall 215lbs, 8 year old daughter. Previous cars: 2005 Audi A4 Avant, 2008 Ford F-250 4x4 Diesel, 2010 Toyota Prius After putting 100,000 miles on my 2010 Prius it was time for something else. MPG was my main focus when looking for a car. After driving a Prius Plug-in, Chevy Volt, Ford Fusion Hybrid, & Acura ILX Hybrid the CT200h was my choice. I found a 2012 F-Sport Special Edition in Nebula Gray. The Special Edition is what sold me on this car, it's was only offered in 2012 (900 Special Editions total). Special edition CT200h's come with special split 5 spoke wheels, F-sport lowering springs & F-Sport Sway Bars. Compared to the standard CT200h the F-Sport SE's handling is much better, although a little rougher ride. The car is extremely fun on curvy 2 lane roads. I actually get in the car to go drive it. Something I never said in 4 years of Prius ownership. The drivers seat is very comfortable and supportive, and I'm a big guy. The nav & stereo is good, the controller took a minute to get used to, but it's second nature now. The back seat is good for my 8 year old daughter, but not much more. No cup holders in the back seat is the worst feature of the car. Seems like a basic thing every car should have. The imitation leather feels nice, I have to tell people it's not real leather. The car looks nice, get lots of compliments on it. It looks much faster then it actually is. The Daytime running lamps are a cool Lexus feature. I get between 37 & 42 mpg. It's lower then the Prius but the driving experience makes up for it. This car is perfect for a Prius driver that wants something a little nicer. The Prius i would still say is the smartest vehicle to own if your going to put on a lot of miles. If your not used to a high mpg Hybrid the CT200h's motor could be a huge let down and down rite deal killer. After years of driving a Prius I'm completely happy with the CT200h's power. My girlfriend wanted nothing to do with the Prius, now we fight for the keys to the CT200h every morning Happy car hunting! B"

Prius 2.0

Very uncomfortable seats and access

By on Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Reason: poor seats and access

Pros: "great handling, quiet, reliable"

Cons: "low, uncomfortable seats, poor access,"

"I owned this car for 2 years and loved the way it drove. But the whole time I had back aches which I didnt want to believe came from my sweet little hybrid. The dealer told me theyd had many complaints about the low seats and contortions needed to enter and leave the car... and that there was no fix for these issues. Finally, I sold the car and got one with higher, more comfortable seats. Immediately my back aches went away and have not returned in 6 months time. I am 5 feet 9 inches tall, and getting in and out of the CTh was definitely difficult. Even though the seat in mine adjusted, even the lumbar support...it never felt comfortable and I found myself not wanting to get in it. I think this car was designed for short people."

My favorite car owned yet!

By on Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, saves me money, & dependable."

Cons: "This vehicle is small if you have a family."

"This has been my best car owned to date. I have been unable to find good rationale to get out of it yet because of a combination of the options and gas value. She is also fun to drive and the sound in the vehicle is good."

My first car

By on Monday, November 11, 2013

Pros: "Mileage, great handling, fun to drive"

Cons: "needs more HP"

"I'm very satisfied with this car. Great appearance and performance. All my friends love my car too."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus CT near Honolulu. See local deals