2012 Lexus CT

9.3

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

The best car I have ever owned- 48MPG - The best!

By on Friday, December 9, 2011

Pros: "Seats, fuel, storage, sporty, luxury, style"

Cons: "cup holders, expensive, not for 6 adults"

The first Day with my Red Lexus CT 200h (WOW) !

"My CT 200h has all of the options and I love this car. The medium red color "gleams" and the black leather interior is in a word"premium"! I am getting 48 MPG all of the time in "normal mode. I have used "electric" mode and it's nice and up's the mileage even more. I have also gone to "sport" mode and had a blast! This is a hybrid so do not expect a fuel eating gasoline motor. While not a race car it feels and handles much like a "sports" car! No starter, no noise taking off and seats to die for. With a slight learning curve you will grow more and more fond of this car as the days go by. After 11,000 miles I am hooked! I am also convinced that hybrid cars are the future because they are very green with little fuel and no electric outlets or other things that hold you back. Overpriced Prius? Maybe but this is a "premium" small sport/Luxury Hybrid that has no rival. I have driven them all. TSX-no, BMW 325i, a fattie, and on and on! Drive this car for at least one hour and drive it hard. Join the CT club. A fitting Lexus that won my heart very fast."

The first Day with my Red Lexus CT 200h (WOW) !

love this car

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "getting great MPG"

Cons: "moderate pick up"

"I looked at another Toyota,which I've had tons of luck with in the past. My previous car was a Rav4 which I traded in with 258,000 miles(yes 10 trips around the world) and never did anything but oil changes and tires. I loved the car but my job pays me per mile, so I decided to look into a smaller vehical with better milage. My first idea was a Prius, but I never liked the look. So I decided to look into a CT and was surprised at the actual cost being so reasonable for a Lexus brand product. It drives great and handles nicely. It's not a speedster and does not have great exceleration but it's been getting me 46 miles to the gallon so far. It's very comfortable for a smaller vehical, and I like the car more everyday. The stereo is better than average and the dash screen is great to have. If you want speed this isn't your car but if you want a great look,great milage,and nice features this is a hidden gem."

Everything I hoped for

By on Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pros: "mpg, looks great, comfort, low emisions"

Cons: "slow off the line"

"I've had the car about 9 monthes. My mpg are better then advertized, getting 44-45 during the winter and 49-50 during warmer monthes. I do baby it though. But, if I feel like having fun I put it in sport mode, drive it harder and it responds beautifully. Thank you Lexes for a wonderful car."

Love the car - it is efficient and economical.

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "Price was reasonable"

"I was looking for a smaller car after having driven SUV's for years. I researched many different vehicular options and found the CT to be the best in all categories. I did not have to plug it in, nor did I have to pump up the seats manually. It also uses unleaded gas. The CT has a sporty look, and with the options - I have not lost anything by driving a smaller vehicle. The navigation screen is larger and with the tilt feature I do not have a glare on sunny days. The EnForm provides up to date traffic information which keeps me well aware of the roads. I especially like the hatchback - I can convert from a people mover to a transport vehicle by putting the rear seats down. Flexibility, safety, and ease of use. I think I will drive a Lexus Hybrid from now on....."

WOW!!!

By on Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"I recently went to the local Lexus Dealership with great anticipation but high skepticism of the New CT200h. I thought this may be just another FAILED attempt at a hybrid. The exterior of the vehicle is exceptionally well designed, although the rear of the car is a little different but all in all a very eye appealing vehicle. But that's not even the best part... the interior is incredible. Lexus hit a home run with the design on this car. Driving the CT puts the cherry on top. With the adjustable drive modes specifically the Sport Mode this has proven to be an amazingly fun Hybrid to drive. Handles Great, Impressive Acceleration especially for the 1.8 L 4 cyl that it offers. I suggest anyone considering this car to drive it... that's what sold me. Way to go Lexus. It's about time you hit a home run with a fuel effecient, stylish hybrid."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus CT near Honolulu. See local deals