2012 Lexus CT

9.3

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

Love this car!

By on Saturday, October 8, 2016

Pros: "Comfortable,fun to drive and economical."

Cons: "12 way passenger seat not available."

"Have owned for 2 years and never any problems( not any repair). Fun to drive and very comfortable even on long trips. Average about 48MPG. Handles better than my Mazda Miata.Fifty years of car ownership best car ever."

Pretty Nice

By on Sunday, April 17, 2011

"I would consider this a step up from a Prius. I almost bought a Honda Insight, but liked this much more. Much more "connected" suspension than a Prius or Insight, very reasonably priced, considering it's a Lexus. Lots of standard equipment - the NAV is a must in my book - without it, the dash looks dated because of the old style radio they give you. Very connected with iPods - you can play your iPod via Bluetooth or the included dock connection. Milage is great, the "Sport" mode is very peppy, but I traded in a BMW M3, so this is a big shock on performance. The suspension is softer than the M3, but not mushy - a better compromise than the BMW provided. Has the look of a European 1 Series Hatchback (not imported to the US). I REALLY wanted another BMW, but they don't offer anything like this in the USA. Gas prices keep going up - this thing takes regular gas, and I'm getting 43 MPG (observed). It's not huge, but it can haul groceries or kids stuff with ease. I love it so far!"

SUPER ECO-FRIENDLY & FUN+luxury

By on Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pros: "Stylish/fun/Eco-friendly/$saving/Sustainable"

Cons: "A bit small for tall people, Can use more HP"

"Looking for a FUN/LUXURY/RELIABLE/ECO-FRIENDLY/SUSTAINABLE/STYLISH car?? you have already found it. Bought my car in march 2011 and so far 0 problem 0 disappointment but so much joy and proud of being a CT200h owner. Besides it's great performance and look this car is by far THE MOST ECO_FRIENDLY/GREEN car i have seen and driven. car is made of materials that 90% of it can be recycle!!! exp: speakers are made of bamboo!! and Nuluxe seats weights half as much as leather and its manufacturing process generates 65% fewer CO2 emission than traditional synthetic leather and no VOCs. "according to Lexus CT200h car brochure" I am getting up to 50 mpg in city. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THIS CAR. It satisfies your sporty needs with out getting you in trouble and saves you enough money to pay your other bills"

love this car

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "getting great MPG"

Cons: "moderate pick up"

"I looked at another Toyota,which I've had tons of luck with in the past. My previous car was a Rav4 which I traded in with 258,000 miles(yes 10 trips around the world) and never did anything but oil changes and tires. I loved the car but my job pays me per mile, so I decided to look into a smaller vehical with better milage. My first idea was a Prius, but I never liked the look. So I decided to look into a CT and was surprised at the actual cost being so reasonable for a Lexus brand product. It drives great and handles nicely. It's not a speedster and does not have great exceleration but it's been getting me 46 miles to the gallon so far. It's very comfortable for a smaller vehical, and I like the car more everyday. The stereo is better than average and the dash screen is great to have. If you want speed this isn't your car but if you want a great look,great milage,and nice features this is a hidden gem."

The best car I have ever owned- 48MPG - The best!

By on Friday, December 9, 2011

Pros: "Seats, fuel, storage, sporty, luxury, style"

Cons: "cup holders, expensive, not for 6 adults"

The first Day with my Red Lexus CT 200h (WOW) !

"My CT 200h has all of the options and I love this car. The medium red color "gleams" and the black leather interior is in a word"premium"! I am getting 48 MPG all of the time in "normal mode. I have used "electric" mode and it's nice and up's the mileage even more. I have also gone to "sport" mode and had a blast! This is a hybrid so do not expect a fuel eating gasoline motor. While not a race car it feels and handles much like a "sports" car! No starter, no noise taking off and seats to die for. With a slight learning curve you will grow more and more fond of this car as the days go by. After 11,000 miles I am hooked! I am also convinced that hybrid cars are the future because they are very green with little fuel and no electric outlets or other things that hold you back. Overpriced Prius? Maybe but this is a "premium" small sport/Luxury Hybrid that has no rival. I have driven them all. TSX-no, BMW 325i, a fattie, and on and on! Drive this car for at least one hour and drive it hard. Join the CT club. A fitting Lexus that won my heart very fast."

The first Day with my Red Lexus CT 200h (WOW) !

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus CT near Honolulu. See local deals