2011 Lexus CT

9.3

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

Great luxury and vehicle for the price

By on Saturday, August 25, 2012

"This is my third hybrid, having previously owned a Camry Hybrid, then Prius IV (2010). It definitely doesn't have the zip of the Camry, and is actually a little less zippy than the Prius in "speed" mode....but does quite alright by me. In "sport" mode, gives an added kick....though it could be more. My only other complaint is that it's a bit snug (I'm a hefty guy) and has less storage capacity than the Prius....but I wanted something that felt substantial. The Prius always felt like driving a plastic car....and boy did it rattle and get blown all over the road. The CT200 is ultra posh and comfortable, definitely a luxury car feel for a small compact car. The safety features are awesome, the tech is great (don't mind the sound system, that others say is too outdated), the steering is very responsive....I just love this car! Only wish they had more colors. Would have loved to get the yellow one, but there are very few made, and I didn't think anyone would want a yellow Lexus on trade-in. But, to not offer a blue or green is ridiculous. The blue is only for the F-sport. So, regular buyers get grey, silver, white, black and red."

Nice subcompact

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "MPG Price, easy access to media ports"

Cons: "none so far"

"I am surprised I actually like this car. It is comfortable for a small car. My wife averages 47-49 mpg of course it drops when I drive it I like to use the sport mode. Yes it is slow but it handles decent and it is nice being able to fill up the tank and not drain the bank account. Stereo has a good sound. All in all a good little car. If you are looking at a Hybrid take a serous look at the CT200H. Plus the Lexus dealers service centers treat you like a king. And the first two services were free."

Great car to commute in.

By on Sunday, February 28, 2016

Pros: "Great looks!"

Cons: "Smallish interior"

Just after we got it

"We got this car to commute about 50 miles a day. The drive is about have surface streets, and half freeway. Surface street traffic moves well, the freeway is stop and go. We have been averaging about 48 mpg since we have owned this car. On long drives on the freeway, no traffic, keeping it at 60 mph it goes into the mid 50's! I never thought we would have a Hybrid, and didn't want the Prius. Great little car, doing exactly what it was intended to do!"

Just after we got it

Love this car.

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Cons: "No clearance. Not great in heavy rain or snow."

"Fun to drive. Tough go in the snow though."

worth every buck so far

By on Monday, June 25, 2012

Pros: "fuel economy"

Cons: "be careful about blind spots, slow pickup"

"I was looking for hybrid vehicle for some time, browsing on line found ct 200h, it was love at first site. I drop 2 kids off to school they are 5.8 and 5.7 I'm 6, they sit in back seat they have not really complained about room however. Only problem I feel is restricted head room, as I feel my head is touching or very close to roof, a inch higher roof would be ideal. Cargo space is enough for 1 week of perishable grocery but not enough space for big boxes or trip to sams club. Ride is comfortable if driver seat can be power raise to highest point. Pickup is slow, sport mode is helpful. Fuel economy is better then excellent, in dry clear weather can get up to 47 mpg, in heavy rain mid to high 30's mpg, I have not done fuel estimation in snow yet. Overall I'm happy with purchase, excellent for work commute"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus CT near Honolulu. See local deals