ZIP code

2011 Lexus CT

9.3

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next

We love this vehicle

By on Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pros: "Great value, great ride, great vehicle"

Cons: "No cup holder in rear seat."

"We are a family of four and purchased our CT200 less than 2 months ago to replace our 2003 GMC Yukon. This vehicle has exceeded our expectations. We have already driven the car over 6000 miles and have averaged over 42 mpg. The car has a smooth ride, handles great and is very comfortable. This is a compact car that drives and rides like a much larger vehicle. My only complaint is there is not cup holders for the rear seat. This is our first Lexus but will not be our last."

2012 CT200h F-Sport Special Edition

By on Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Pros: "Handles Great, Luxury at a discount."

Cons: "No Rear seat cup holders, could use extra 100hp"

Prius 2.0

"About me: 36 years old, 6'1" tall 215lbs, 8 year old daughter. Previous cars: 2005 Audi A4 Avant, 2008 Ford F-250 4x4 Diesel, 2010 Toyota Prius After putting 100,000 miles on my 2010 Prius it was time for something else. MPG was my main focus when looking for a car. After driving a Prius Plug-in, Chevy Volt, Ford Fusion Hybrid, & Acura ILX Hybrid the CT200h was my choice. I found a 2012 F-Sport Special Edition in Nebula Gray. The Special Edition is what sold me on this car, it's was only offered in 2012 (900 Special Editions total). Special edition CT200h's come with special split 5 spoke wheels, F-sport lowering springs & F-Sport Sway Bars. Compared to the standard CT200h the F-Sport SE's handling is much better, although a little rougher ride. The car is extremely fun on curvy 2 lane roads. I actually get in the car to go drive it. Something I never said in 4 years of Prius ownership. The drivers seat is very comfortable and supportive, and I'm a big guy. The nav & stereo is good, the controller took a minute to get used to, but it's second nature now. The back seat is good for my 8 year old daughter, but not much more. No cup holders in the back seat is the worst feature of the car. Seems like a basic thing every car should have. The imitation leather feels nice, I have to tell people it's not real leather. The car looks nice, get lots of compliments on it. It looks much faster then it actually is. The Daytime running lamps are a cool Lexus feature. I get between 37 & 42 mpg. It's lower then the Prius but the driving experience makes up for it. This car is perfect for a Prius driver that wants something a little nicer. The Prius i would still say is the smartest vehicle to own if your going to put on a lot of miles. If your not used to a high mpg Hybrid the CT200h's motor could be a huge let down and down rite deal killer. After years of driving a Prius I'm completely happy with the CT200h's power. My girlfriend wanted nothing to do with the Prius, now we fight for the keys to the CT200h every morning Happy car hunting! B"

Prius 2.0

Very uncomfortable seats and access

By on Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Reason: poor seats and access

Pros: "great handling, quiet, reliable"

Cons: "low, uncomfortable seats, poor access,"

"I owned this car for 2 years and loved the way it drove. But the whole time I had back aches which I didnt want to believe came from my sweet little hybrid. The dealer told me theyd had many complaints about the low seats and contortions needed to enter and leave the car... and that there was no fix for these issues. Finally, I sold the car and got one with higher, more comfortable seats. Immediately my back aches went away and have not returned in 6 months time. I am 5 feet 9 inches tall, and getting in and out of the CTh was definitely difficult. Even though the seat in mine adjusted, even the lumbar support...it never felt comfortable and I found myself not wanting to get in it. I think this car was designed for short people."

My favorite car owned yet!

By on Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, saves me money, & dependable."

Cons: "This vehicle is small if you have a family."

"This has been my best car owned to date. I have been unable to find good rationale to get out of it yet because of a combination of the options and gas value. She is also fun to drive and the sound in the vehicle is good."

My first car

By on Monday, November 11, 2013

Pros: "Mileage, great handling, fun to drive"

Cons: "needs more HP"

"I'm very satisfied with this car. Great appearance and performance. All my friends love my car too."

My favorite car owned yet!

By on Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, saves me money, & dependable."

Cons: "This vehicle is small if you have a family."

Excellent Car

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, great economy"

Cons: "Too low to the ground"

"Wonderful car to drive. Contrary to common publicity, the average mileage has been 50.5 mpg. It has this wonderful button that allows the driver to choose one of three modes of operation: Sport (engine w/ battery assist); ECO (battery w/ engine assist); Normal (car manages battery & engine mix). Sport gives more power than I need. Normal is the one I use the most. It feels very much like driving a sports car (I've owned 2 "sports cars" but I like this better). It has a 6 disc changer and speakers everywhere. The AC is more than adequate. Seat warmers work well for cold mornings. The electronic shift is great. Rear view camera as part of the rear view mirror. Outside mirrors can be focused down when backing up so as to see the parking stall lines. Has USB port where I can charge my phone while driving; blue tooth system works very well as there is no problem with me being heard when talking; radio can be switched between AM, FM, CD, bluetooth, USB, satellite (satellite service n/a for Hawaii). I like everything about this car except it's getting more difficult for me to get in / out - I'm getting too old."

Great vehicle as a daily commuter

By on Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Pros: "great mileage"

Cons: "stiff ride and tight trunk and rear passenger leg"

"I recently acquired a CPO 2013 CT200h this past spring and have logged nearly 10k miles in commuting traffic. The ride is a bit stiff compared to the typical Lexus lineup; however handling is quite good in corners and mountain hills because of its low center of gravity. Being a RX400h and LS600h owner I can tell you that if speed is your primary goal then this isn't the vehicle for you - but if you want great fuel economy, a dependable vehicle with agile handling then this is the right choice. Hauling capacity is limited but in those instances i'll use the RX and if comfort and speed is a desired then ill take out the LS for a spin - all in all the CT a great vehicle for day to day driving w/ mileage consistently over 40mpg. Be smart and buy certified preowned and save on the depreciation $$ but don't expect a bargain as you pay for what you get - quality and dependability - can't be more pleased with our Lexus hybrid family."

New Owner and Love It

By on Saturday, August 1, 2015

Pros: "Comfort, Economical, Fun to Drive"

Cons: "No-Touch LCD, No Cooled Seat Option"

"This replaces my Optima SXL which had just about every option that anyone needs as well as being a head-turner. My biggest gripe with that car was its inferior fuel efficiency at 21 or 22 mpg. I wanted something that had a similar luxurious feel but with much better mpg and this is the best car out there that matches these needs (At this price) albeit a much smaller car. I opted for the F Sport model and I hear a lot of complaints about the acceleration and I must say, it is quite slow off the line but what do you expect, its a hybrid. However, its so easy just to flip that bad boy into F Sport mode and the acceleration is sufficient in my opinion. Once I get up to speed I switch it back to Normal mode. This car handles very well and even better in F Sport mode. Truly fun to drive. My wife and I have a 4 year old and I was a little concerned about it being too small. However, I think the interior is bigger than the exterior alludes. My wife rides with the seat-back at about a 75-80 degree angle and my son says he still has plenty of room and I see that he does as well. The storage/trunk space is sufficient for our use. The seats are very comfortable and everything is ergonomically laid out with the right angles which is very nice. The mouse controller for the LCD screen def takes some getting used to. In the late 90's I think we viewed our vehicles as this machine that we spend a lot of time in and we moved towards these big SUV gas guzzlers. My viewpoint has changed since 9/11 and with higher gas prices. I just want something that gets me from A to B comfortably, economically, and with as little impact to the environment as possible. I must say that this car delivers in all three categories. I'm very happy with this purchase!"

Except for it being a little small for a 6 footer

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2015

"I'm willing to give up comfort and sound for great mileage."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus CT near Honolulu. See local deals