2011 Lexus CT

9.3

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

Love this car.

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Cons: "No clearance. Not great in heavy rain or snow."

"Fun to drive. Tough go in the snow though."

Awesome Hybrid That is Cool and Fun!!

By on Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pros: "hybrid, sporty, rides great and tight rally feel"

Cons: "slow off the line"

"I'm only 1,000 miles into ownership and I can't be happier, this is possibly the best car I have every had. Driven Rovers, VW, BMW and Mercs. Yes you sacrifice some performance for a Hybrid, but when you fill it up once a month who cares! It's not fast off the line, but it corners like a porsche and has pep over 20 MPH. Interior comfort and design is perfect, everything is in the right place. This is about as close to a hybrid sports car you can get!"

Optimally-engineered automobile

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "The sports-mode really surprised me, just right!"

Cons: "not avail in all-wheel drive"

"Had it now for 4 months. Used only for work, 30 miles one way, 5 days a week. Buying decision was based on key learnings from my 2005 Prius which I still own: even now, engine oil never seemed to discolor, looks as if its just been purchased new; cooling pump leaked for over a week without signs of engine damage after discovery; and brake rotors and pads seemed to last forever. This motor family is just well-designed and well-made, and I believe this know-how has been carried-over to the ct200h. Just the right specs to match my driving pattern and situations that are out of my control: great fuel economy, between 48 to 50 mpg, so hybrid powertrain is perfectly suited for my stop-n-go traffic. Also picked the standard non-HID lamp option. Again, learned from Prius that replacing just these HID lamps costs so much. The sound system is very enjoyable to listen. Overall, I believe the ct200h will last just like my Prius and still going."

love my car

By on Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, saves money,"

Cons: "I can't even think of any."

"This car does everything that I ask it to do and it does it with style. Lots of room to carry whatever I want, yet looks and feels like a sports car. Saves on fuel and maintenance and is one of the best quality vehicles I've ever driven."

I love my Lexus CT 200

By on Monday, July 29, 2013

Pros: "Great MPG, great price, fun to drive"

Cons: "Drivers seat doesn't sit up straight enough,bumpy"

"I bought the CT 200 the first year it was made. It was a great decision. I love the dependability of the car. It gets 41 mpg whether its stop and go city traffic, or highway traffic, as advertised. I gave it a 9 for driving dynamics because it is a little bumpier than the Lexus 350. I also gave it a 9 for comfort because the drivers seat doesn't sit straight enough for me. Otherwise, the car is perfect and I'm going to keep it for a long time."

(Very) Surprisingly Awesome

By on Monday, December 29, 2014

Pros: "Well-designed, gas milage, fun2drive, good tech"

Cons: "Little storage, delicate, hard suspension"

"Having driven coupes all my life I was struggling to find a car with four doors that was sporty, sensible and wasn't going to make the street parking I have to do (I live in the city) any more difficult than it already was. I would have never bought a Lexus or a hybrid for any other reason, and I was completely surprised that this car (existed) is as awesome as it is. It's a Luxury, Hybrid, Compact Sportscar. Now while it's a combo of all these things it does not of them exceptionally well. But the fact that you have a level of all three of these working in tandem is what makes the car rad (in my opinion). For those of you in the world that like the tight, sporty drive of a Japanese import (like me) then you'll be surprised by how Not A Prius this is, even though it's the same manufacturer. If on the other hand you're the kind of person that likes words like "spacious and roomy" in your vehicle descriptions that this is def not for you. The car is well designed (outside of a couple of super minor head-scratchers), looks great, drives great and is generally pretty awesome. The only downside is that it's kind of a delicate beast, and the suspension is as hard as a rock...which it has to be. Also like most entry level cars as the years go by they start to cut corners so depends on what year you buy. I have a 2012 FSport model which I got for a solid price used. I don't recommend the Fsport however - as much looks great, it can't clear an apple standing up on the ground, which is ridiculous. If I had to do it again I would get the premium trim instead. If you're looking for something sporty but practical then you should defiantly take one of these for a test drive."

Sporty and fits the family

By on Friday, May 2, 2014

Pros: "Style, mileage, cargo room"

Cons: "Head room in the back"

"I bought the car after selling my Cadillac STS. Needed room for the dog and better MPG for the commute (Caddy got 24 on a good day). The cargo area is much bigger than it looks, fits my adult german shepherd. I average 42MPG. Resale value is continuously more than I owe on it. Backseat is not designed for big people, but perfect for kids."

Great Zippy City Car

By on Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Pros: "Excellent gas mileage, fun to drive, easy to park"

Cons: "Minimal cargo space, strains on hills"

"This is a great city car, but not bad as a suburban-area car too, as long as you don't need to put a bunch of people and cargo in it at the same time. Super comfy seating, instrumentation clear and useful, has pop up screen for navigation and audio entertainment info. Handles great-hugs the road but doesn't love hills due to the energy efficient engine size. Very reliable and easy to park. Fold down the back seat and you can actually fit two bikes or two big dogs. Nice finishes, sharp styling. A decent value!"

Reliable, Stylish and Great MPG — But Hard Ride

By on Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Reason: end of lease

"This was a 2012 CT200h 3 year lease which I just returned at 39,250 miles. I replaced it with a purchased Prius V. I drive in NYC and surrounding suburbs. The mileage ranged from 37 to 41mpg. The car had absolutely no issues. It had the original brakes and tires at 39,250 miles, with life left on them. The brakes are super powerful and will send you through the windshield. Handling is excellent. The front seats cushions were comfortable up to 100 miles on long trips. After that, my legs would start to hurt because the butt cushion is too soft, causing too much pressure on the hamstrings. Also, the bolsters were too aggressive. I had hurt my ribs a while back and couldn't ride in this car for a few days because every time I hit a bump it was like getting punched in the ribs. The back seat... is ok, not much room to place your feet because the HVAC vents under the front seats. No cup holders at all in the back. I would hit my head on the roof (I am 5'10") getting out and the door would get stuck on the curb (car is very low). As time went on, the hard ride got worse. I would feel every little bump. If you hit a pothole at any speed over 10mph, the sound is horrible! I hit a pothole in the city that sounded like the car snapped in half!!! I was sure there was damage, but luckily there wasn't. NO MORE low profile tires for me again. I liked the CT for the mileage and style. I didn't like it for it being cramped and economy-car like harsh ride. The hatch is useful, but cargo space is compromised by the tall load floor and thick taillgate. If you drive on smooth roads and are not that tall and want a hybrid with nice driving dynamics and style, you may like the CT."

EXCELLENT LUXURY ECONOMY CAR

By on Sunday, September 13, 2015

Pros: "ITS FUN TO DRIVE, SAVE TONS OF GAS"

Cons: "I WISH IT HAD A BIT MORE PERFORMANCE"

"I HAVE BEEN DRIVING THE CAR FOR FEW MONTHS AND I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. THE CABIN IS AMAZING AND LUXURY. SAVE TONS OF GAS. I RECOMMEND IT 100%"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus CT near Honolulu. See local deals