2011 Lexus CT

9.3

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Sporty and fits the family

By on Friday, May 2, 2014

Pros: "Style, mileage, cargo room"

Cons: "Head room in the back"

"I bought the car after selling my Cadillac STS. Needed room for the dog and better MPG for the commute (Caddy got 24 on a good day). The cargo area is much bigger than it looks, fits my adult german shepherd. I average 42MPG. Resale value is continuously more than I owe on it. Backseat is not designed for big people, but perfect for kids."

Reliable, Stylish and Great MPG — But Hard Ride

By on Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Reason: end of lease

"This was a 2012 CT200h 3 year lease which I just returned at 39,250 miles. I replaced it with a purchased Prius V. I drive in NYC and surrounding suburbs. The mileage ranged from 37 to 41mpg. The car had absolutely no issues. It had the original brakes and tires at 39,250 miles, with life left on them. The brakes are super powerful and will send you through the windshield. Handling is excellent. The front seats cushions were comfortable up to 100 miles on long trips. After that, my legs would start to hurt because the butt cushion is too soft, causing too much pressure on the hamstrings. Also, the bolsters were too aggressive. I had hurt my ribs a while back and couldn't ride in this car for a few days because every time I hit a bump it was like getting punched in the ribs. The back seat... is ok, not much room to place your feet because the HVAC vents under the front seats. No cup holders at all in the back. I would hit my head on the roof (I am 5'10") getting out and the door would get stuck on the curb (car is very low). As time went on, the hard ride got worse. I would feel every little bump. If you hit a pothole at any speed over 10mph, the sound is horrible! I hit a pothole in the city that sounded like the car snapped in half!!! I was sure there was damage, but luckily there wasn't. NO MORE low profile tires for me again. I liked the CT for the mileage and style. I didn't like it for it being cramped and economy-car like harsh ride. The hatch is useful, but cargo space is compromised by the tall load floor and thick taillgate. If you drive on smooth roads and are not that tall and want a hybrid with nice driving dynamics and style, you may like the CT."

(Very) Surprisingly Awesome

By on Monday, December 29, 2014

Pros: "Well-designed, gas milage, fun2drive, good tech"

Cons: "Little storage, delicate, hard suspension"

"Having driven coupes all my life I was struggling to find a car with four doors that was sporty, sensible and wasn't going to make the street parking I have to do (I live in the city) any more difficult than it already was. I would have never bought a Lexus or a hybrid for any other reason, and I was completely surprised that this car (existed) is as awesome as it is. It's a Luxury, Hybrid, Compact Sportscar. Now while it's a combo of all these things it does not of them exceptionally well. But the fact that you have a level of all three of these working in tandem is what makes the car rad (in my opinion). For those of you in the world that like the tight, sporty drive of a Japanese import (like me) then you'll be surprised by how Not A Prius this is, even though it's the same manufacturer. If on the other hand you're the kind of person that likes words like "spacious and roomy" in your vehicle descriptions that this is def not for you. The car is well designed (outside of a couple of super minor head-scratchers), looks great, drives great and is generally pretty awesome. The only downside is that it's kind of a delicate beast, and the suspension is as hard as a rock...which it has to be. Also like most entry level cars as the years go by they start to cut corners so depends on what year you buy. I have a 2012 FSport model which I got for a solid price used. I don't recommend the Fsport however - as much looks great, it can't clear an apple standing up on the ground, which is ridiculous. If I had to do it again I would get the premium trim instead. If you're looking for something sporty but practical then you should defiantly take one of these for a test drive."

Great Zippy City Car

By on Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Pros: "Excellent gas mileage, fun to drive, easy to park"

Cons: "Minimal cargo space, strains on hills"

"This is a great city car, but not bad as a suburban-area car too, as long as you don't need to put a bunch of people and cargo in it at the same time. Super comfy seating, instrumentation clear and useful, has pop up screen for navigation and audio entertainment info. Handles great-hugs the road but doesn't love hills due to the energy efficient engine size. Very reliable and easy to park. Fold down the back seat and you can actually fit two bikes or two big dogs. Nice finishes, sharp styling. A decent value!"

EXCELLENT LUXURY ECONOMY CAR

By on Sunday, September 13, 2015

Pros: "ITS FUN TO DRIVE, SAVE TONS OF GAS"

Cons: "I WISH IT HAD A BIT MORE PERFORMANCE"

"I HAVE BEEN DRIVING THE CAR FOR FEW MONTHS AND I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. THE CABIN IS AMAZING AND LUXURY. SAVE TONS OF GAS. I RECOMMEND IT 100%"

2012 CT200h F-Sport Special Edition

By on Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Pros: "Handles Great, Luxury at a discount."

Cons: "No Rear seat cup holders, could use extra 100hp"

Prius 2.0

"About me: 36 years old, 6'1" tall 215lbs, 8 year old daughter. Previous cars: 2005 Audi A4 Avant, 2008 Ford F-250 4x4 Diesel, 2010 Toyota Prius After putting 100,000 miles on my 2010 Prius it was time for something else. MPG was my main focus when looking for a car. After driving a Prius Plug-in, Chevy Volt, Ford Fusion Hybrid, & Acura ILX Hybrid the CT200h was my choice. I found a 2012 F-Sport Special Edition in Nebula Gray. The Special Edition is what sold me on this car, it's was only offered in 2012 (900 Special Editions total). Special edition CT200h's come with special split 5 spoke wheels, F-sport lowering springs & F-Sport Sway Bars. Compared to the standard CT200h the F-Sport SE's handling is much better, although a little rougher ride. The car is extremely fun on curvy 2 lane roads. I actually get in the car to go drive it. Something I never said in 4 years of Prius ownership. The drivers seat is very comfortable and supportive, and I'm a big guy. The nav & stereo is good, the controller took a minute to get used to, but it's second nature now. The back seat is good for my 8 year old daughter, but not much more. No cup holders in the back seat is the worst feature of the car. Seems like a basic thing every car should have. The imitation leather feels nice, I have to tell people it's not real leather. The car looks nice, get lots of compliments on it. It looks much faster then it actually is. The Daytime running lamps are a cool Lexus feature. I get between 37 & 42 mpg. It's lower then the Prius but the driving experience makes up for it. This car is perfect for a Prius driver that wants something a little nicer. The Prius i would still say is the smartest vehicle to own if your going to put on a lot of miles. If your not used to a high mpg Hybrid the CT200h's motor could be a huge let down and down rite deal killer. After years of driving a Prius I'm completely happy with the CT200h's power. My girlfriend wanted nothing to do with the Prius, now we fight for the keys to the CT200h every morning Happy car hunting! B"

Prius 2.0

We love this vehicle

By on Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pros: "Great value, great ride, great vehicle"

Cons: "No cup holder in rear seat."

"We are a family of four and purchased our CT200 less than 2 months ago to replace our 2003 GMC Yukon. This vehicle has exceeded our expectations. We have already driven the car over 6000 miles and have averaged over 42 mpg. The car has a smooth ride, handles great and is very comfortable. This is a compact car that drives and rides like a much larger vehicle. My only complaint is there is not cup holders for the rear seat. This is our first Lexus but will not be our last."

My favorite car owned yet!

By on Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, saves me money, & dependable."

Cons: "This vehicle is small if you have a family."

"This has been my best car owned to date. I have been unable to find good rationale to get out of it yet because of a combination of the options and gas value. She is also fun to drive and the sound in the vehicle is good."

My first car

By on Monday, November 11, 2013

Pros: "Mileage, great handling, fun to drive"

Cons: "needs more HP"

"I'm very satisfied with this car. Great appearance and performance. All my friends love my car too."

Excellent Car

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, great economy"

Cons: "Too low to the ground"

"Wonderful car to drive. Contrary to common publicity, the average mileage has been 50.5 mpg. It has this wonderful button that allows the driver to choose one of three modes of operation: Sport (engine w/ battery assist); ECO (battery w/ engine assist); Normal (car manages battery & engine mix). Sport gives more power than I need. Normal is the one I use the most. It feels very much like driving a sports car (I've owned 2 "sports cars" but I like this better). It has a 6 disc changer and speakers everywhere. The AC is more than adequate. Seat warmers work well for cold mornings. The electronic shift is great. Rear view camera as part of the rear view mirror. Outside mirrors can be focused down when backing up so as to see the parking stall lines. Has USB port where I can charge my phone while driving; blue tooth system works very well as there is no problem with me being heard when talking; radio can be switched between AM, FM, CD, bluetooth, USB, satellite (satellite service n/a for Hawaii). I like everything about this car except it's getting more difficult for me to get in / out - I'm getting too old."

My favorite car owned yet!

By on Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, saves me money, & dependable."

Cons: "This vehicle is small if you have a family."

Great vehicle as a daily commuter

By on Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Pros: "great mileage"

Cons: "stiff ride and tight trunk and rear passenger leg"

"I recently acquired a CPO 2013 CT200h this past spring and have logged nearly 10k miles in commuting traffic. The ride is a bit stiff compared to the typical Lexus lineup; however handling is quite good in corners and mountain hills because of its low center of gravity. Being a RX400h and LS600h owner I can tell you that if speed is your primary goal then this isn't the vehicle for you - but if you want great fuel economy, a dependable vehicle with agile handling then this is the right choice. Hauling capacity is limited but in those instances i'll use the RX and if comfort and speed is a desired then ill take out the LS for a spin - all in all the CT a great vehicle for day to day driving w/ mileage consistently over 40mpg. Be smart and buy certified preowned and save on the depreciation $$ but don't expect a bargain as you pay for what you get - quality and dependability - can't be more pleased with our Lexus hybrid family."

Except for it being a little small for a 6 footer

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2015

"I'm willing to give up comfort and sound for great mileage."

An absolute great car, super mileage (42mpg)

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "Fill up the tank for less than $20!"

Cons: "None that matter"

"A really fun car to drive and fun to own; just a little on the small size, but that is not a big detraction."

New Owner and Love It

By on Saturday, August 1, 2015

Pros: "Comfort, Economical, Fun to Drive"

Cons: "No-Touch LCD, No Cooled Seat Option"

"This replaces my Optima SXL which had just about every option that anyone needs as well as being a head-turner. My biggest gripe with that car was its inferior fuel efficiency at 21 or 22 mpg. I wanted something that had a similar luxurious feel but with much better mpg and this is the best car out there that matches these needs (At this price) albeit a much smaller car. I opted for the F Sport model and I hear a lot of complaints about the acceleration and I must say, it is quite slow off the line but what do you expect, its a hybrid. However, its so easy just to flip that bad boy into F Sport mode and the acceleration is sufficient in my opinion. Once I get up to speed I switch it back to Normal mode. This car handles very well and even better in F Sport mode. Truly fun to drive. My wife and I have a 4 year old and I was a little concerned about it being too small. However, I think the interior is bigger than the exterior alludes. My wife rides with the seat-back at about a 75-80 degree angle and my son says he still has plenty of room and I see that he does as well. The storage/trunk space is sufficient for our use. The seats are very comfortable and everything is ergonomically laid out with the right angles which is very nice. The mouse controller for the LCD screen def takes some getting used to. In the late 90's I think we viewed our vehicles as this machine that we spend a lot of time in and we moved towards these big SUV gas guzzlers. My viewpoint has changed since 9/11 and with higher gas prices. I just want something that gets me from A to B comfortably, economically, and with as little impact to the environment as possible. I must say that this car delivers in all three categories. I'm very happy with this purchase!"

Great Car!

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

Pros: "fun drive, great stereo, great mileage, good looks"

Cons: "slightly small leg room in back seats."

"Had this car for four years now. This is our forth Lexus and like all the others is a great driving car with absolutely no mechanical issues. Quite cruising, quick enough, very fuel efficient (43 mpg average), handles well and the seats are great, Like all Lexus cars the stereo is great. Only issue and a small one at that, is the leg room in the back seats. If your only two people great car, if your three or more regularly you might want a slightly bigger car. We are currently looking for a 2014 or 2015 model to replace this 2011 model. That is how happy we are with this vehicle."

Great little car combines luxury & mpg!

By on Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage, decent cargo space"

Cons: "Visors are useless, no guidelines in b/u cam"

2012 CT200h Premium in Nebula Grey

"I am 2 years into a lease of this vehicle and truly love it. I average about 38 mpg in the city and 44 - 46 mpg on the open highway. I primarily drive the car in Sport Mode because the pickup is so much better. I have the Premium model and really love the leather seats, lighted doorsills and navigation system. Even though it's a smallish compact, you don't feel like you're in a shoebox when driving. The front seats are comfy and well-molded and the driver's side has several mechanisms for changing seat height, back recline and legroom, in addition to varying levels of lumbar support. When the back seats are folded down, you can get quite a bit in there. My husband is a musician and we've had amps and other gear, in addition to lumber and bookshelves in the back of this car! In addition, I like the side mirrors which tip downward when in reverse and auto-dimming rearview. My complaints are few, but here they are: 1) The sun visors are nearly useless. They are neither deep enough nor long enough to serve any real purpose in sunny day driving. 2) The backup camera does not have the "guide lines" that other backup cameras feature (including on other, less-luxurious, Toyota vehicles). Would definitely be helpful in tight spots. 3) The cell-phone holder is in a very strange location and interferes with the ability to properly reach the seat heating controls. In addition, when there is no cellphone mounted in it, it rattles. 4) The back seats are somewhat difficult for anyone 6' or taller -- there is just not enough legroom. Even shorter folks may have legroom issues if the driver or front-seat passenger are tall and have the seat pushed back. 5) The dash plastic seems a little "cheap" for a Lexus. Doesn't have the wood burl or topline luxury of other Lexus models. 6) It would be nice if the hatch could be lifted/closed by button on the key fob, rather than manually. When you're hands are full, you always have to set stuff down to manipulate the hatch. 7) The navigation screen doesn't display all of the characters from Satellite Radio items, for some reason. It cuts off the names of the bands and songs after only about 15 characters or something. Overall, despite the tiny issues above, I still think this is a great hybrid vehicle and would definitely recommend it."

2012 CT200h Premium in Nebula Grey

I love my car!

By on Sunday, May 10, 2015

Pros: "Great price, amazing gas usage, cute car."

Cons: "Some of the interior details seem cheap."

"I have had my CT200H for four years, and I truly love this car. It has been incredibly reliable, and my gas mileage is stellar. I gloat every time I fill her up. I have had no mechanical issues with the car. My only caveat is that the car does not feel as luxurious as the average Lexus. In order to keep the price low, I think they skimped on some of the more elegant finishes. The car has a very low profile, which had led to some scrapes on the underside. Overall, I would highly recommend this vehicle."

50+ MPG Around Town

By on Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pros: "Fuel Economy, Styling and Fit and Finish"

Cons: "None!"

"This car is nimble, gets great fuel economy and looks GREAT. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone who is interested in Hybrid technology."

Excellent

By on Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"Have had the car about a week. It is the bomb. Great styling, features, comfort, mileage. Zero defects so far. What a great car for the money. LOVE IT!!"

Fun to drive... Fuel economy is outstanding.

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

"Have had this car 10 months, and have enjoyed every mile."

Great commuter car; averages close to 40mpg.

By on Thursday, August 16, 2012

"Enough power to keep up with traffic, but not enough to get into trouble with the law."

Wasn't what I expected overall.

By on Saturday, November 22, 2014

"I like the car for the most part with the exception of the miles to the gallon. It says it's supposed to get 42 and I don't get close to that. I have to fill up at least twice a week and at a supposed 42 miles to the gallon that shouldn't be the case."

Slow and cramped. I would not buy this car again.

By on Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pros: "Shorter than the sedan."

Cons: "No leg room, no head room, no room for luggage, no accelleration."

"Bought this for my Mom. First, the Lexus name is what sold Mom on wanting this car. My husband, 5 foot 10 was not able to fit in the back seat. Because of the batteries, there is no room in the trunk or back seat. It would impossible for five adults to ride in this car. Accelleration is another feature lacking in this car. I have driven the Prius and was impressed with the get up and go. The CT is slow. This car lacks the pep of the Prius. The "Sport" mode is a joke As a station wagon, its a terrible failure. No head room, no luggage room and no space for passengers. I give the CT a failing grade."

Love it

By on Saturday, June 25, 2016

"F-Sport is fun to drive."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus CT near Honolulu. See local deals