ZIP code

2011 Lexus CT

9.3

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

WOW!!!

By on Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"I recently went to the local Lexus Dealership with great anticipation but high skepticism of the New CT200h. I thought this may be just another FAILED attempt at a hybrid. The exterior of the vehicle is exceptionally well designed, although the rear of the car is a little different but all in all a very eye appealing vehicle. But that's not even the best part... the interior is incredible. Lexus hit a home run with the design on this car. Driving the CT puts the cherry on top. With the adjustable drive modes specifically the Sport Mode this has proven to be an amazingly fun Hybrid to drive. Handles Great, Impressive Acceleration especially for the 1.8 L 4 cyl that it offers. I suggest anyone considering this car to drive it... that's what sold me. Way to go Lexus. It's about time you hit a home run with a fuel effecient, stylish hybrid."

SUPER ECO-FRIENDLY & FUN+luxury

By on Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pros: "Stylish/fun/Eco-friendly/$saving/Sustainable"

Cons: "A bit small for tall people, Can use more HP"

"Looking for a FUN/LUXURY/RELIABLE/ECO-FRIENDLY/SUSTAINABLE/STYLISH car?? you have already found it. Bought my car in march 2011 and so far 0 problem 0 disappointment but so much joy and proud of being a CT200h owner. Besides it's great performance and look this car is by far THE MOST ECO_FRIENDLY/GREEN car i have seen and driven. car is made of materials that 90% of it can be recycle!!! exp: speakers are made of bamboo!! and Nuluxe seats weights half as much as leather and its manufacturing process generates 65% fewer CO2 emission than traditional synthetic leather and no VOCs. "according to Lexus CT200h car brochure" I am getting up to 50 mpg in city. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THIS CAR. It satisfies your sporty needs with out getting you in trouble and saves you enough money to pay your other bills"

Fun, fun, fun

By on Sunday, January 6, 2013

Pros: "A good car in every way, and economical and fun."

Cons: "Ummmmmmm ..."

"My partner bought a CT and I stopped using my car, so I traded it in for a second CT. I like the features, comfort, quiet, handling and ... economy. It's rated high on the safety scale and when you need it, Lexus service is great. Most of all I enjoy driving this car. Every time I'm behind the wheel I find it fun to drive. I've had a few cars in my time including Mercedes and other Lexus, but I think this car is becoming my all time favourite. I love it!"

Great car, but it's not for everyone

By on Friday, July 19, 2013

Pros: "Economy, build quality, handling, styling"

Cons: "Slow, some chintzy attributes"

"I traded my old ES300 for a CT because I wanted a smaller car and was looking for not good, not great, but fabulous gas mileage. The CT delivers on the gas mileage; I've owned the car for 17 months, have 22K miles and it has consistently delivered 48-49 MPG in a mix of fairly slow/congested freeway and around-town driving. I have had a few tankfuls at about 46 MPG on freeway trips and have gotten as high as 51. I am very happy with the CT, but it does take some getting used to. It is slow off the line, but that is OK with me - it is not dangerously slow and contrary to some reviews, the Sport mode does help with low-end torque. After the first few months, I now rarely use the Sport-Norm-Eco selector, although I occasionally do use Sport around town. It's really small and it took some getting used to after the ES. The back seat IS passable for two adults, but front-seaters must move their seats up. I rarely have people in back, so this is not an issue for me. There is no center armrest in back, nor are there cup holders, which I don't like. I enjoy driving the car: the seat comfort & steering wheel are excellent as is the driving position (I'm 5'11"). I've read much criticism of the console & dash as looking "dated"; I personally really like these appointments and think the reviewers are full of beans. I like the instrumentation, NAV & other appointments. Use of Bluetooth & USB-connected phone is annoying; I think it should have been better-designed. Voice-operation & NAV have been excellent for me. The stereo is Fair, in my opinion. I'm a bit of an audiophile and this stereo can't touch the Levinson or the old Nakamichi in my ES. It does deliver Good/Very Good sound at higher volumes only, IMO. I don't have any issue with room for luggage, etc. in the rear. The hatch is convenient, the rear seat can fold down; I have no problems with this. Some do. The car is a bit on the loud side in a few ways: the CVT-Constant Variable Transmission can whine loudly, especially on hills and during road trips with hilly terrain. Whomping on the gas, even though I don't do it often, will give a lot of trans & engine noise that subsides when you let up. I do think Lexus insulates well to the extent possible. In my experience, this is a significant difference between 'equivalent' Toyota and Lexus models, as a very general rule. The ride can be rough on bad roads. My stock Michelin Primacy X tires optimize mileage, wear well, but are hard. The CT can be a rough ride, but 85+% of the time, is just fine. Certain aspects of the interior seem chintzy to me, especially having owned the ES for 10 years. The door interiors are a good example. The seats & front interior are just fine, however. If you're looking for luxury ride or appointments one would normally find in a Lexus, you won't get it. Just know that going in. I personally prefer this car over its 'counterpart', the Prius, by a wide margin. This is very much a matter of personal preference, I understand. I'm happy with the CT, I'm glad I bought it and think it's a great car. I do miss the ES and the more luxurious attributes of Lexus sometimes, though."

Looks sporty but it is really thrifty

By on Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pros: "seats, ride, headlights, mpg"

Cons: "the phone holder"

"Owned a 2006 Prius with 145k. Loved it and I was going to get another Prius. Test drove the ct200 and that was all she wrote. It is a luxurious prius that looks sporty (daughter really likes the look). I have been getting 45mpg so far and I think as I get better at driving it I will get close to 50mpg. The seats are very comfortable with good side support. Really happy with this car."

Great luxury and vehicle for the price

By on Saturday, August 25, 2012

"This is my third hybrid, having previously owned a Camry Hybrid, then Prius IV (2010). It definitely doesn't have the zip of the Camry, and is actually a little less zippy than the Prius in "speed" mode....but does quite alright by me. In "sport" mode, gives an added kick....though it could be more. My only other complaint is that it's a bit snug (I'm a hefty guy) and has less storage capacity than the Prius....but I wanted something that felt substantial. The Prius always felt like driving a plastic car....and boy did it rattle and get blown all over the road. The CT200 is ultra posh and comfortable, definitely a luxury car feel for a small compact car. The safety features are awesome, the tech is great (don't mind the sound system, that others say is too outdated), the steering is very responsive....I just love this car! Only wish they had more colors. Would have loved to get the yellow one, but there are very few made, and I didn't think anyone would want a yellow Lexus on trade-in. But, to not offer a blue or green is ridiculous. The blue is only for the F-sport. So, regular buyers get grey, silver, white, black and red."

Nice subcompact

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "MPG Price, easy access to media ports"

Cons: "none so far"

"I am surprised I actually like this car. It is comfortable for a small car. My wife averages 47-49 mpg of course it drops when I drive it I like to use the sport mode. Yes it is slow but it handles decent and it is nice being able to fill up the tank and not drain the bank account. Stereo has a good sound. All in all a good little car. If you are looking at a Hybrid take a serous look at the CT200H. Plus the Lexus dealers service centers treat you like a king. And the first two services were free."

By on Friday, October 2, 2015

Pros: "Great gas mileage"

Cons: "The trunk is very small and it's low to the ground"

"I bought this car after retirement and I could not have make a better choice. Inner city driving is a breeze. Gas mileage for your money is great. The ride is very smooth. I just wish it wasn't so low. But everything else is just great."

Love this car.

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Cons: "No clearance. Not great in heavy rain or snow."

"Fun to drive. Tough go in the snow though."

Great car to commute in.

By on Sunday, February 28, 2016

Pros: "Great looks!"

Cons: "Smallish interior"

Just after we got it

"We got this car to commute about 50 miles a day. The drive is about have surface streets, and half freeway. Surface street traffic moves well, the freeway is stop and go. We have been averaging about 48 mpg since we have owned this car. On long drives on the freeway, no traffic, keeping it at 60 mph it goes into the mid 50's! I never thought we would have a Hybrid, and didn't want the Prius. Great little car, doing exactly what it was intended to do!"

Just after we got it

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus CT near Honolulu. See local deals