2011 Lexus CT

9.3

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

Pretty Nice

By on Sunday, April 17, 2011

"I would consider this a step up from a Prius. I almost bought a Honda Insight, but liked this much more. Much more "connected" suspension than a Prius or Insight, very reasonably priced, considering it's a Lexus. Lots of standard equipment - the NAV is a must in my book - without it, the dash looks dated because of the old style radio they give you. Very connected with iPods - you can play your iPod via Bluetooth or the included dock connection. Milage is great, the "Sport" mode is very peppy, but I traded in a BMW M3, so this is a big shock on performance. The suspension is softer than the M3, but not mushy - a better compromise than the BMW provided. Has the look of a European 1 Series Hatchback (not imported to the US). I REALLY wanted another BMW, but they don't offer anything like this in the USA. Gas prices keep going up - this thing takes regular gas, and I'm getting 43 MPG (observed). It's not huge, but it can haul groceries or kids stuff with ease. I love it so far!"

Love this car!

By on Saturday, October 8, 2016

Pros: "Comfortable,fun to drive and economical."

Cons: "12 way passenger seat not available."

"Have owned for 2 years and never any problems( not any repair). Fun to drive and very comfortable even on long trips. Average about 48MPG. Handles better than my Mazda Miata.Fifty years of car ownership best car ever."

love this car

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "getting great MPG"

Cons: "moderate pick up"

"I looked at another Toyota,which I've had tons of luck with in the past. My previous car was a Rav4 which I traded in with 258,000 miles(yes 10 trips around the world) and never did anything but oil changes and tires. I loved the car but my job pays me per mile, so I decided to look into a smaller vehical with better milage. My first idea was a Prius, but I never liked the look. So I decided to look into a CT and was surprised at the actual cost being so reasonable for a Lexus brand product. It drives great and handles nicely. It's not a speedster and does not have great exceleration but it's been getting me 46 miles to the gallon so far. It's very comfortable for a smaller vehical, and I like the car more everyday. The stereo is better than average and the dash screen is great to have. If you want speed this isn't your car but if you want a great look,great milage,and nice features this is a hidden gem."

Love our CT200H

By on Monday, December 31, 2012

Pros: "It's a pleasure to drive. I always feel safe."

Cons: "Needs little more room between front & back seat"

"Love our CT200H. We do some long-distance driving and almost always get between 42.5 and 46.0 MPG. Average fill up for us is 7 gallons. This car is extremely comfortable for front seat passengers. Could use a little more foot room in back seat but not a problem for us. Road handling is great. Love the fact that this car is small enough to fit in between concrete road barriers with room to spare and there is no problem in keeping up with heavy traffic. Easily goes 70 mph speed limit and still have pick-up. We are already planning to buy another CT once my husband retires. Best car we've ever had and a pleasure to make long trips in."

Just what we wanted

By on Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Pros: "comfortable, great mileage, fair price"

Cons: "feel every bump on dirt road, too deep cup holders"

"With a new grandson 900 miles away, we decided to look for the best combination of comfort/mileage/price we could find. The CT200H seems to be it. We just went on a 2000 mile round trip and found the comfort to be as good as any car we've owned. Overall the mileage was about 48 MPG...a little less going uphill to Western PA...a little more back down to the coast. And we got a fair deal; just a bit more than the Prius. I won't comment on the power or handling performance. That is not what we bought it for. But it is certainly as good as we need."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus CT near Honolulu. See local deals