2007 Land Rover Range Rover

7.4

Based on 216 Ratings for the 2003 - 2012 models.

7.3/10
    7.3/10

Excellent vehicle, would buy again.

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

Pros: "Great to drive"

Cons: "Navigation system is just ok."

"Love the comfort on long trips, and the luxury options I have come to feel as standard now.My only "beef" is the navigation system; it clearly should be replaced with a better system such as a Garmin.Excellent climate control, and the seat coolers are great in the hot summer.The suspension is super, and the braking system is FANTASTIC ! If you enjoy "any" kind of music, you will appreciate the awesome sound system.This is an all around great vehicle."

GORGEOUS CAR FUN TO DRIVE REPAIRS YIKES

By on Monday, January 2, 2017

Pros: "Solid, fun to drive, comfortable."

Cons: "Costly repairs."

"Bought my 2005 used and was so in love with this vehicle that I did not have it checked out thoroughly, my own fault. Probably would've learned a valuable lesson by reading a lot of these reviews as most sold theirs or traded at 70-100k miles. Costly repairs after warranty but what a gorgeous vehicle. Fun to drive and super comfy. Would not recommend investing unless you have an extended warranty, a small fortune saved up if you intend to keep it till the wheels fall off. Sturdy vehicle. I'm in the market again and it is killing me to NOT buy another one. Would not buy another simply because of the costly repairs and how much I shelled out for various repairs. Radiator, transmission, fuel injection system, engine valve covers."

Absolutly love my Range Rover HSE

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cons: "LR service center is all the way across town"

"Bought this vehicle new and after 104,000 miles I am even happier with it now than the day I bought it. Spent the money to upgrade to Luxury Package as seats are much more compfortable will do the same next time, well worth it."

Don't Buy A Range Rover!

By on Monday, January 17, 2011

"My wife and I bought this car in 2008...and have regretted it ever since. I think Range Rovers might be the prettiest SUV on the market. Sleek and stylish, nothing says Import Luxury like the Range Rover. However, upkeep and reliability are an entirely different matters. Very expensive routine maintenance, literally thousands of dollars in 3 years. $3,500 for a wiring short on the heating element which burned through another compartment. New radiator for $1,100. Etc. etc. etc. We are selling it immediately to prevent incurring anymore cost. If you do want a Range Rover, ride the WARRANTY and sell quickly!!!"

Mine Is Like Yours

By on Friday, April 22, 2011

"I have the 2005 Range Rover LUX fully loaded rear entertainment roof racks towing package. Buckingham Blue w/ tan and blue interior. I Love my rover. Yet it doesn't love me back I have put over $8K into since buying it in 2004 for ??? electrical problems and transmission. Overall stunning truck but if you don't have an extra $10k laying around or the affordiblity to buy the extended warranty hold off and get a Denali or Escalade."