2005 Land Rover Range Rover

7.4

Based on 217 Ratings for the 2003 - 2012 models.

7.3/10
    7.3/10

Fantastic car!

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

"I have been driving this car for five years and it has been just great. So comfortable and stylish. Just love it!"

'very good vehicle have had few problems

By on Saturday, August 20, 2011

"Overall good experience, reliable for most part, have had computer problems otherwise no issues"

Excellent at a cost

By on Monday, May 23, 2011

"I bought my 2008 range rover HSE new from the RR dealer; the first week driving it I heard swooishing noise and carried it back in for repair and the technician told me it was low pressure in the air condition line "wow" thats a new one, well they fixed that problem and didn't hear that noise anymore..its now 20k miles I have put on the truck and return from a trip drove in my garage and all the oil had leaked out by the time i had got up the next morning, how did this happen? well to no surprise the oil bolt had come a loose how don't know I feel the dealership had something to do with it, of course it had to be towed in because it wouldn't even start put it this way i kept having problems after problems and then later switch dealers and carried it in to correct those problems and they fixed it, had low air in the suspension they fixed it, bright light indicator on dash went out and they replace a fuse, navigation/radio would flicker and they reprogram all system and haven't had anymore problems with it and I currently have 57k miles on my 08 HSE and the changing dealership to a service department that knows what they are doing could make a world of difference, I've now been with my current dealer for 2.5 yrs and haven't encounter anymore problems since i've left the dealer in which i purchased my RR I def feel safe when me and my family are in our RR, my 16yr old drive it and feels very comfortable, I def recommend RR to anyone"

In the shop all the time

By on Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Parts are more expensive than my amg mercedes"

Nice Luxury

By on Saturday, March 5, 2011

"This SUV really impressed me on how it compares in such a smooth ride to the BMW 7 series and Audi A8. Now in saying that I would never purchase this SUV new as I dont think it is worth 90k as other manufactures have better Navi systems. hard drives, etc.... You would think that this car would have it all considering the cost. The only thiing I can think of is they put their money in the 4WD and suspension systems."