2003 Land Rover Range Rover

7.4

Based on 216 Ratings for the 2003 - 2012 models.

7.3/10
    7.3/10

Be Ready!

By on Saturday, November 15, 2008

"I own a 2004 Range Rover and this is my second one. You have to understand when you buy this car that you are not buying it for its reliability!!! You will be at the shop alot. Remember Land Rovers come with a 4 year bumper to bumper and you dont pay a penny for those 4 years to fix anything! They even throw you in one of their cars while yours is being worked on. So after the 4 years you need to either be ready to fork out your cash for the repairs or buy the extended warranty. This is no honda so if you dont have money to burn dont buy it. I would buy another one and will."

GORGEOUS CAR FUN TO DRIVE REPAIRS YIKES

By on Monday, January 2, 2017

Pros: "Solid, fun to drive, comfortable."

Cons: "Costly repairs."

"Bought my 2005 used and was so in love with this vehicle that I did not have it checked out thoroughly, my own fault. Probably would've learned a valuable lesson by reading a lot of these reviews as most sold theirs or traded at 70-100k miles. Costly repairs after warranty but what a gorgeous vehicle. Fun to drive and super comfy. Would not recommend investing unless you have an extended warranty, a small fortune saved up if you intend to keep it till the wheels fall off. Sturdy vehicle. I'm in the market again and it is killing me to NOT buy another one. Would not buy another simply because of the costly repairs and how much I shelled out for various repairs. Radiator, transmission, fuel injection system, engine valve covers."

Lost transmission at 67,000 miles

By on Monday, March 28, 2011

"I would not buy this car unless you plan on a love hate relationship. I lost my transmission at 65,000 miles and i received no help or sympathy from Land Rover. I would not recommend anything under 06' I have one of those tooo and although better ....it doesn't live up to a standard. All kinds of screwy electronic malfunctions(Rear DVD system had to be replace at 49,000 miles then it took two months for them to get it from alpine. Only to be told i am now over my warranty, even though the problem was noted and part was ordered before warranty was out. It was a fight to get them to pay for it. Interior trim peels off of everything They will tell you your fingernails or rings were the cause."

best car I ever owned

By on Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pros: "The best"

Cons: "don't have any"

"It has Jaguar V-8 never had a problem the vehicle has been trouble free. I highly recommend."

Luxury

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Great vehicle, brought used and it still looks like a new car. No major problems and very please with the service dept handle minor issues. LUX all the way!"